9%

james beckoned me into the boys' dormitory. somehow, he'd found a way past all of the magical protections, and i didn't get splinched. with his hand locked around my wrist, he pulled me toward the back of the room, where his bed was. some boys saw us bustling toward the back of the room, and frowned at us, almost like they knew what they were going to do. the conversation i'd had with mcgonagall had stuck in my mind. i almost felt guilty just being in here. james and i sat on his bed, and he enchanted the curtains shut. he pulled me up, standing on the bed, and with his hands around my waist for balance, we began to jump.

"oh, james!"

"alice, oh merlin..."

obscene words flew from our mouths as we jumped on the bed, and i had to refrain from laughing. i could only imagine what the boys outside the curtains thought we were doing. i was sure they all had their theories.

a knock on the post of the bed shocked james and i, and i hit my head on the top of the bed.

"oi, keep it down! some of us don't have girlfriends to shag whenever we want," peter's voice rang through the room. "or boyfriends, in sirius's case." he stomped away, and james looked at me with furrowed eyebrows. i could tell that my cheeks were turning red.

"boyfriends?" he asked, looking at me for explaination. i sat down on the bed, james following me.

"silencio," i cast on the bed, making sure that nobody could hear us.

"james, i have something i need to tell you."