#HER

Erica : So it's been a few months since I last
spoke to you guys but hey I've been busy with work. I've been up since 6.00 am this morning and I just left my last meeting of the day and I'm on my way to pick up my baby King from school.

*Erica hop's in her brand new Mercedes G wagon and is on her way to king's school*

Erica: Ughh! I've finally made it to King's school just in time to hear the bell ring, I love LA but the traffic is a mess for real. So as I'm sitting in my car my mind beings to drift  and for some reason its  #HER.... someone that I haven't even seen for about a year *Cyn* I guess I was so lost in my thoughts because I didn't hear King calling me until I felt these little hands on my face. Just then I snapped out of my head and greeted him with a kiss on the forehead.

Erica: hey chubby how was school?

King: It was great mommy, Mrs Murphy took us on a field trip today to the science museum it was soooo cool.

Erica: Really, what did you do that was soooo cool at the science museum king?

King: Everything!! We went on this astronaut ride that spins you around and then we went to the astronomy show which was really interesting.

Erica: So tell me something new that you learnt today then.

King : Well did you know that the sun burns 600 million tons of Hydrogen every second.

Erica : Nope I didn't *laughing to her self, what am I going to do with you *

king : hey why are you laughing at me *with a confused look on his face*

Erica : I'm not laughing at you chubby, I just happy that I have a smart handsome son OK.

king : OK, umm mommy what were you daydreaming about before when I was calling your name?

"Erica looked at king with raised eyebrows not knowing if she should tell him the truth or not"

Erica: *readjusting her face to a smile* oh nothing important just an old friend that's all.

King : OK.

They finally arrived home after 30 minutes then Erica decided to help king with this home work, cooked dinner around 6pm her and king both had a shower and just chilled watching Tv .

3 hours later

Erica : so we've been home now for a few hours just relaxing watching TV, when I notice King is asleep. I tried to wake him with no luck, so I carried him up to his room and put him in bed. I decided to go lay down in my room, my mind flashed back to this afternoon and back to cyn... I wonder what she's doing *daydreaming*

Catching up with cyn

Cyn : so its begin a minute since we last spoke but everything has been going great with my business  right now. I'm working on a new 'NU' collection and life is pretty sweet. Right now though I'm on my way home from a hosting gig in Boston and it was lit AF but I'm really tired so my bed is exactly what I need right now.  About 3hours later I arrived home and I'm instantly greeted by my baby Prince and my bestie Stella.

Cyn : *picking up prince* hey baby have you been a good boy for aunty Stella

Prince: "bark's and licks cyns face"

Stella: *walking to the hallway with a glass of wine in her hand for cyn* Here you look like you need this, and you know prince is always good. *Hugging her*

Cyn: thanks you know me so well. *closing the door and walking to the couch*

Stella: so how was the gig?

Cyn: Honestly it was lit but a bitch is mother fucking tired *young thug daughters voice*

"Both Stella and can bust out laughing on the floor. A few second later they both got up, cyn was hungry so Stella ordered pizza while cyn went upstairs to shower. About 20 minutes later cyn came downstairs dressed in her robe and her hair tied up in a ponytail"

Stella: you feel better?

Cyn : much better thanks, ermmm where is the pizza doe?

Stella: its in the kitchen, I was waiting on you to get out so we could eat together.

Cyn : Oh ok... Let's eat then

A/N : 10 minutes later they had finish and Stella decided to go home because she had work early in the morning and since cyn house was a bit far it made better sense to go home.

Stella: babe, I gonna get going now its getting late and I'm tired as well.

Cyn: OK, then call me when you get home and please drive safely.

Stella: I will!! OK bye I love you

Cyn I love you too, and bye.

" She waved Stella off until she couldn't see her car anymore then closed the door and went up to her room"

Cyn : So here I am all alone at home, prince is sleeping and I'm not even that tired anymore ughh I hate this I thought to myself. I picked up my phone and started going through Instagram and nothing entertaining was on my timeline so I just got on twitter I was tweeting about my day, when suddenly I was tag in a picture. I pressed on the notification button and immediately my eyes were fixated on the picture.

@Vh1 today's throw back pic is of our favorite power couple @cyn_Santana and @Erica_Mena

Cyn: WTF !! out of nowhere my heart started beating fast as hell. What is happening to me right now??, I haven't seen/ spoken to Erica in about a year and our break up wasn't the best not to mention the back and fourth on Twitter. I am completely over her and have been... or am I.

CynThinking to herself-

Shit !! Cyn what are you doing? She means nothing to you now you've both moved on plus she live in LA so it wouldn't work even if you still have feel gco... No no noooo..... Get a grip remember what she done to you... But people can change arrrgg *shaking her head* in the words of bryson tiller DON'T!! OK OK just ignore it like you do everything thing else.

Back to erica

Erica: so here I am daydreaming about Cyn for the second time today when all of a sudden I hear a ping on my phone and it was a tweet that I was tagged in along with cyn...

@Vh1 today's throw back pic is of our favorite power couple @cyn_Santana and @Erica_Mena

Erica: I just smiled at the picture, she looked so good that day aww man I miss my baby but I know she hates me and to be honest I Don't blame her. I didn't even notice that I was staring at this picture for about two minutes now,  when suddenly  I decided to retweet the picture with a tweet attached.

@Erica_Mena RT This will always be Classic the others were a mistake 😍😘👭 @Cyn_Santana. @Vh1 today's throw back pic is of our favorite power couple @cyn_Santana and @Erica_Mena

A/N I'm new to this so bare with me Lol I decided to split this into two part  So I hope you like it.