#Her Part 2

Erica: So I just sent a message to cyn, I have no idea why I did that.

"Can you be anymore thirsty Erica damn"

Cyn POV

So I finally pulled myself together cause for some reason I was in my feelings over someone that shouldn't mean anything to me. Just as I was about to turn off my phone I see another notification and this time it was from Erica Mena, I read the tweet and couldn't help but get butterflies 🙈and without even thinking I responded.

@cyn_Santana you look beautiful @Erica_Mena.

" I waited to see if she would respond and of course she did"

Erica POV

At this point all I'm thinking is please god don't let cyn see my tweet, like wtf was I thinking it's been year's and I know for sure she hates me.

"Talking to herself ; Well done Erica you played yourself"

Just as I was about to willow in self pity my phone went off again and to my surprise it was cyn.

"OMG......OMG! I was freaking out plus she told me I looked beautiful".

At this point my heart was beating like 100mph shit Erica calm down. I finally get control and proceed to write back.

@erica_mena Don't do this to me ...yet!! 🙈😜 @Cyn_Santana

Erica&Cyn: Wow!! Who would have thought this would've happened.

"Both girls started to re-follow each other on Twitter and Instagram which sent their fan crazy. They told each other good night via Instagram and then went to bed with a Huge smile on there faces".

3days later

Cyn: So it's been a few days since me and Erica started to talk again, and it has been good we're working on our friendship first so we've been pretty low key nothing too serious "just hey how was your day" you know the usual. She been asking me for my new number but I haven't given it to her and she caught a little attitude but I Don't care 😜.

Erica: Me and cyn are working on things... S-lo-wly 😒 but if that's what she wants then what can I do after all I just got her back *well kinda*. So the other day I asked her for her new number and she told me I can't have it yet.... Like why the fuck not? but I know she's playing hard to get and I don't mind cause I love to play games too.

Back to cyn

It's just gone 10:00am in New York and outside is beautiful I love fall, any who I have a meeting with Daphne ( my assistant) at 11:00 to go over my schedule for the new month ahead and I can't wait to see what I have planned.

"Cyn goes into the bathroom and take care of her hygiene, about 15 minutes later she comes out gets dressed and kisses prince goodbye. She hops into her jeep and speed off to the meeting"

Cyn: I just arrived at the NU office and for once I'm on time Lol. I walk in and Daphne is not here yet so I have time to make me some coffee. After about 5 minutes later Daphne came waltzing into the office

"Look at this bitch" 😂

Me: Oh you Naomi Campbell now huh?

Daphne: *flicks hair, then she did a slow turn towards cyn*

"Fuck you mean!! I am the runway bitch"

Cyn: oh you got jokes...I can't with you 😅

Daphne: girl bye!!

Cyn: So miss runway are we doing the meeting or what.

Daphne: Come on then since you killed my vibe.

Cyn: I just laughed at her ass because she was low key mad.

"So we finished up with the meeting and she told me my schedule, which was a surprise to me because for that whole month I had to be in LA working. We said our good bye's and I went to the factory to pick out some new fabrics for NU"

Back to Erica

I'm up and I made breakfast for me and king, he's still a sleep so I go to the bathroom wash myself off get dressed and ate my breakfast. 5min later it was time to wake king up for school.

Erica: king baby time to get up *shaking him*

King: .....

Erica: King come on your gonna be late

King: .....

Erica: KING JAVEN MENA GET UP NOW!!!

King: *Jumps up from his sleep* OK OK!! why are you shouting?

Erica: Excuse me who are you shouting at ? you better watch your tone king and don't question me either now get up and you better be ready when I come back up here.

King: Fine.

Erica: And your breakfast in the microwave

So me and king finally leave the house and made it just as the bell rang, he ran inside and then I pulled off to go back home because I'm taking a break from work so I'm free for the next couple of weeks. I arrived back home and decided to clean the house, I got done cleaning and I decided to take a nap. 1hour later I woke up and grabbed my phone and went to the movie room to watch poetic justice; as I was watching the movie I decided to DM cyn since I Don't have her number.

Erica DM : hey, what you doing right now?

Cyn DM: hey! I'm at my Factory picking out fabric for NU... What you doing?

Erica DM: I'm at home chilling watching movies

Cyn DM: So you just relaxing huh? Don't you have work to do.

EricaDm: sounds like you jealous Lol and no I ain't got shit to do,  I've taken a break from Work.

CynDM: Lol I'm not jealous.... OK maybe a little bit but you keeping me from my job, plus it's hot in this factory I'm sweating and the longer you keep me from doing what I'm suppose to the longer I have to stay here😰

Erica DM: Lol , and you know you want to talk to me just as much as I want to talk to you. So tell me all the areas you sweating in babe 👅💦

Cyn DM : your so nasty I'm not doing this with you right now. Bye Erica

EricaDm: Really cyn come on just tell me
💦
CynDm: ......

EricaDM: CYN OK OK  just give me your number at least.

5 minutes later

CynDM: 678-999-8212

EricaDm : finally I'll talk to you later 😻

CynDM :💕

End of conversation.......