{5}

"Jimin how do you expect me to make your soup when you aren't letting me go".

Yoongi attempted to pry Jimin's arms from around his neck, but Jimin whined in protest and held on tighter. Yoongi has never been able to say no to Jimin and he doesn't think it'll start now.

Jimin was standing between the counter and Yoongi while burying his head in the crook of Yoongi's neck and holding onto him.

Yoongi was attempting to make Jimin soup, but the moment he had walked into Jimin's house he had latched onto Yoongi and he has yet to let go.

"Jiminie could you go sit at the table"?

"No! Yoongi please let's just go upstairs and cuddle! Please Yoongi". Jimin was crying into the crook of his neck and Yoongi sighed loudly.

Jimin has never done well with pain, Yoongi had once managed to convince Jimin to get his tongue pierced, and Jimin cried for a whole week and refused to go to school. Luckily he kept it in though. Jimin looked hot as fuck with it.

"Okay fine Jimin. I just need you to take medicine okay"?

Jimin shook his head and jumped up on the cabinet before tugging Yoongi in between his legs and burying his face back into his neck.

"What was the point of that"?

"My feet were hurting! Yoongi please just hold me please I love you just please fucking hold me"!

Yoongi tried to pull away but Jimin was quick to pull him back against him.

Yoongi quickly wrapped his arms around Jimin and listened to Jimin's whimpers and cries.

Jimin has never acted like this because of sickness. So either Jimin's in terrible pain, or something else has happened.

"Jiminie. What happened"?

"Why don't you like me anymore"? Jimin cried and Yoongi froze.

Why would Jimin this I don't like him?

"Jimin who told you I didn't like you"?

"Y-you've just b-been s-so distant. Y-you d-don't sit w-with m-me at l-lunch anym-more. A-and you h-haven't t-told me y-you l-loved m-me in s-so long".

Jimin was full blown sobbing by now. Yoongi knew he was pulling away. And he had a reasonable explanation. He just couldn't tell Jimin what it was.

"Jiminie..."

"I just miss you so much. I-I know you don't really like physical affection. But you don't hold my hand anymore. And you use to always kiss my cheek whenever you saw me... and you don't do that anymore. I miss it Yoongi. I know I'm clingy. But you of all people know that I need physical affection. I just feel like you hate me".

"Jiminie I could never hate you".

Jimin pulled back and Yoongi's heart broke at Jimin's face, cheeks covered in streaks of dry and wet tears, his eyes swollen and red as his bottom lip trembled. He looks absolutely devastated.

"Then why are you pulling away from me? I know you have friends who are older and who you have more in common with, but I miss you".

"Jiminie I love you okay"? Yoongi knew that he meant it in a totally different way then when Jimin said it.

Yoongi knew that he was unbelievably in love with the broken boy in front of him, and he knew said boy would never love him the same.

Though he still wishes that one day Jimin will finally mean it the same way.