{14}

Jimin sighed loudly at the third doorbell ring.

He knew it was Jungkook and Taehyung, and he really didn't want to deal with them. But this was too much.

He lazily got up and trudged to the front door. He opened it and his eyes widened.

"Hey".

Fuck fuck fuck. I have no makeup on. My hair is messy. I look like shit. Oh my fucking God.

"Can I come in"?

"Y-yeah, of course".

Jimin opened the door wider and moved away to allow Yoongi to come in.

"Just get a snack or whatever I'm gonna go pu-"

"I'm not staying for long".

Jimin turned towards Yoongi and frowned.

It's really over. This is it. Yoongi hates me now. He's here to tell me he doesn't want to talk to me anymore. Why does my heart hurt so much? I hate this.

"J-Jimin, I-I don't really... I don't... I really..." Yoongi tried to figure out his words before sighing loudly and walked towards Jimin. "Fuck it".

Jimin felt himself being pulled forwards and lips on his. He melted into the kiss instantly and wrapped his arms around Yoongi's neck, blushing when Yoongi's hands gripped his waist.

Yoongi pulled away and rested his forehead on Jimin's. The younger's eyes fluttered open and he looked up at Yoongi.

"I love you. You won't tie me down. I want to be with you. I want to kiss you a-and call you my boyfriend and s-show you off... I just... I want you, Jiminie. I want you to be my boyfriend".

Jimin smiled shyly before leaning up and pressing his lips to Yoongi's again.

"Yes please".

---------------

This ain't the end guys lmao that's a first