{36}

The going away party was too loud for Jimin's liking. It was selfish, but he wanted to be alone with Yoongi before he left.

He heard creaking from the stairs he was sitting on, and looked up to see Yoongi looking down at him before sitting next to him and grabbing a hold of his hand.

"Jiminie, what's wrong?"

"Why aren't you at the party?"

"My grandma spilled some soda on me so I had to go change my shirt. You didn't answer my question."

"Too many people."

They sat in comfortable silence while Yoongi's thumb rubbed circles on Jimin's hand. The party was still loud and the laughs of family and friends were deafening to Jimin. He wanted to be happy for Yoongi. He got accepted into a top notch school, and Jimin should be proud of him. But, he just couldn't be happy.

He felt a hand on his cheek before his head was turned and Yoongi's lips were pressed against his. They leaned their heads together as Jimin's stomach got that weird tingly feeling.

"I love you, Jimin. I'll come back as soon as I can. I promise."

Jimin's hand reached up to hold onto Yoongi's hand on his cheek.

"Yeah I know. I love you too, Yoongi."

————
That's all folks. I don't know how to end stories I'm sorry