Chapter 2, Why Me?

edited by 

Y/N P.O.V

I woke up disoriented and nauseated. I had dried tears on my face and my eyes hurt. I was on the bed and one of my hands were cuffed to the bed post. I freaked the fuck out, shaking and starting to cry again. I had no idea what he did to me while I was unconscious and I was fearful to find out what.

"Oh, calm down. I didn't rape you," I heard Natemare's low gravelly voice say from the darkness of the room. I turned around and tried to move but couldn't go far. He chuckled at my reaction to his presence.

"Why did you tie me up?" I stammered. He let out one short laugh.

"Ha! Maybe because I don't trust you after the stunt you pulled yesterday? I though we agreed you were going to be quiet and do what I said,"

My jaw hung open, this was my punishment for not submitting to him.

"Besides if I were to do something... let's say... have sex with you? I'd do it when you were awake. It would be fun to make you scream in multiple different ways." Terror seized up in my chest as he walked towards me.

"Please... please no!" He grabbed my calf and I screamed loudly. He laughed quite demonically.

"Oh, shut up."

I moved away as far as I could. My actions seemed to make Natemare quite amused. He leaned down onto the bed, his body hovered over mine, his face was a few mere inches away.

"What did I say about making noise?" He whispered. I whimpered in response. He moved his arm behind him to the night stand and I flinched when he revealed it- a ball gag-my breath hitched in fear.

"Now you're going to let me put this on you and you are not going to do anything stupid... right?" I had no other choice but to nod. He straddled my legs and reached behind me. I cowered down and he growled. He got the gag on me and I couldn't help but cry. I couldn't use one of my arms and I couldn't scream if he did something. He moved off me and I curled myself into the smallest ball possible.

"When you learn to be quiet, I'll take it off. Until then it stays on and I can do anything I want to you. tears found their way onto my terror twisted face. he laughed at seemingly nothing.

Nate's P.O.V

He picked Y/N off the floor and carried her to that god-forsaken room.

Angry and confused on how he set this up without my knowledge, I spoke up, "When did you set this up?"

"Whenever you are asleep, you are weak, it was really great." He replied. I was disgusted at him. Natemare revealed that he had cuffs and a ball gag. Two things I never knew I had before. He cuffed one of Y/N's hands to the bed frame and sat the gag on the table. Then he moved and brushed the H/C hair from her face.

"Don't." I growled. He paused and sat down in the chair.

"Oh, don't act all innocent," I frowned. "I've been in your mind. I can see and hear everything. Even your dreams." He laughed.

"You really want to play the 'I think of her only as a friend' car?" I shook my head.

"Stop this now." He laughed again. My mind raced for hours until my attention was brought back to the room. I could see Y/N physically shaking and starting to cry.

After a moment, Natemare spoke up, "Oh calm down. I didn't rape you."

I felt extremely ashamed that this happened to Y/N, poor sweet Y/N.

"Why did you tie me up?" Y/N asked stuttering.

"Ha! Maybe because I don't trust you after the stunt you pulled yesterday? I though we agreed you were going to be quiet and do what I said?"

Y/N looked distraught. Natemare spoke again after standing up, "Besides if I were to do something... let's say have sex with you... I'd do it when you were awake. It would be fun to make you scream in multiple different ways.

"Don't you dare." I shouted the same time Y/N mumbled, "please... please no..."

He grabbed her calf and she shrieked. I froze not knowing what to expect from Natemare.

"Oh, shut up." He moved directly on top of her and whispered, "What did I say about making noise?" He grabbed the gag. "Now you're going to let me put this on you and you are not going to do anything stupid... right?"

She nodded. He put it on and my heart broke when she began to cry.

"You monster." I said. He finished talking, "When you learn to be quiet, I'll take it off. Until then it stays on and I can do everything and anything I want to you."

"No!" I screamed, "Please don't touch her." He laughed, I can only assume me. He moved back over to her.

"Natemare stop!" I shouted. He uncuffed her to my surprise. He grabbed Y/N's arm; yanking her to only what I could assume to be my basement. I heard Y/N whimper and sniffle. All I wanted to do was comfort her. Natemare threw her in a chair.

"You are really starting to piss me off." He mumbled. I knew he was talking to me. He grabbed some rope and zip ties and tied her down. He also removed the gag and put his fingers to his lips. She nodded. I cringed.

"Let's play a game. I ask a question and you answer. If I think your lying, I get to punch you and remove an article of clothing." She shut her eyes but nodded.

I know why she accepted and I don't blame her. She has no choice.

"Okay. Let's see... what did you and Nate have planned?" She opened her eyes at the mention of my name.

"We were going to record a video for me, and we were going to sing some music for his channel."

"It's true, I swear." I said hoping my actions would increase the chance of Y/N not getting punched.

"Okay, I believe you. What is Nate to you?" She froze and I stopped breathing.

"Just answer it truthfully."

"I... We're really good friends." I heard him tsk. "Oh Y/N, I think I just heard you lie and I don't give second chances. So you know what that means!"

She shook her head.

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry Y/N. I'm so sorry." I kept repeating as Natemare grabbed a knife.

"Shut up." He yelled.

Y/N was bewildered, after all she had no idea I was still here. I sighed and decided to shut up. Natemare went over and cut the zip ties and untied the rope.

"I wouldn't move if I were you." He whispered menacingly. She nodded but I saw her eyes flicker to the door. Natemare didn't catch it but I did. He tucked the knife in his back pocket and went to her jean button.

"Please, no." Y/N deflected his hands away. He drew back his fist and punched her in the jaw, blood appearing on her lip and she screamed in pain. I heard him laugh.

"Please stop now." He just chuckled again. Natemare grabbed some extra zip ties and put them on both her wrist hooking her to her chair. He went back to her pants and Y/N turned away in shame and terror. He unbuttoned and unzipped them. He paused but then started pulling them off. He took them off completely and she screamed, "Why are you doing this?

Y/N P.O.V

He stared at me. "I don't like your tone and for that in going to skip the question and go straight to stripping." He took the knife and cut down the center of my shirt nipping my skin.

"Please stop." I said.

He shook his head, "Sorry honey but I can play with my dolls however the fuck I want." I shut my eyes wishing this to end. He moved his arm and swung down handle of the knife clipping against my skull making me disoriented and no doubt beginning to pass out.

"Why me?" I asked. My vision going dark and Natemare smiled and held my chin, "Because you were always in Nate's thoughts."