Chaper 5, You Never Said

YNs pov

            I moved into the living room where the red wine had spilled and began to clean it up, all the while avoiding the lustful stares. I heard a click and foot steps. I glanced over and noticed that Natemare had locked the door to the room Nate was in. I finished cleaning and stood up. "Alright Doll, now it's time to go to bed, it's pretty late". He grabbed my arm and guided me to Nates actual room. He shut the door and I faced him. "What are you-?", "You only said that I couldn't have sex with you, everything else is open". I backed away, only to get stopped by the bed. He shoved me down and climbed on top of me, I did my best screaming and trying to shove him away, I laid a pretty good punch to his jaw, he grabbed my hands and clipped handcuffs on them and against the rail. He slapped me, "I like it when their feisty. But, punishment is due". I cried, not from pain, though my face did hurt, but I was extremely scared. He turned me over onto my stomach and he raised my shirt exposing my 'branding'. "You know, these aren't scaring properly, maybe I should fix that". A scream erupted through my throat as the cold metal dug into the still tender flesh and began carving the two initials. "STOP! STOP! STOP!!" I screamed over and over again. He just laughed. When he was done he moved my shirt down, and forced me on my back.

                 I've never screamed louder. Everything was numb, he straddled me leaning up to uncuff me. Big mistake I though to myself. "I see that look in your eye, don't try anything if you care about Nate". I froze. He took my wrist and clenched onto them, "Ah", I yelled, it wasn't as bad as my back but it still hurt, he pinned them beneath his knees and left me in pain and defenseless. He started kissing my neck and sucking, his hands most likely leaving bruises on my forearms. Tears were running out of my eyes, he moved down to the edge of my shirt and growled taking his knife and cutting my shirt like he did Nates grazing my chest leaving a pretty harsh cut. He continued each kiss leaving a harsher mark than the last. After a few more marks he ended by my belly button. "Now for screaming I'm going to put this on", he put the ball gag on. Still straddling me my arms pinned beneath his arms using his full force began punching my ribs. Screaming my throat raw I felt two pops and I screamed louder. Having known he completed his task he smiled and laughed getting off of me.

              He took off his clothes, all except his boxers and spooned me. Crying and wanting to die he pulled the blanket over me, he undid the gag and I let out a series of shuttering breaths. Pretty soon exhaustion took over and I passed out.

           I woke up by myself, I couldn't breath well and I needed a shower and to see Nate. I got up and fell to the ground yelling in pain, everything hurt. I with what strength I pulled myself up and opened the door, I saw Natemare sitting in the living room, I ignored him, and while walking whipped my face from my tears. I went straight to the bathroom feeling bile rising in my throat. I locked the bathroom door and fell in front of the toilet. After throwing up I pulled myself up letting out a cry, I pulled myself into the shower turning it on and curling in a ball. What have I gotten us into by saying yes. After what I was sure to be an hour I got out and put on a towel and I went to where my clothes were. I saw Nate was still asleep and I choose mot to wake him up. I quietly choose pj pants and a baggy tee shirt with a sports bra. After getting dressed I turned around and saw Nate sitting up eyes wide at my presence. He got up and moved towards me, "What did he do to you?" I looked down and looked towards the door. I saw Natemares figure and I jumped moving back, "So I have to go grab some food in town, I'll be back...eventually". He slammed the door. I heard it lock and my breath hitched. "YN what happened last night?" I didn't reply, instead I went over to the bed and clutched the pillow, I closed my eyes and felt the bed dip in front of me. I felt him gently put a hand on my arm and  broke.  leaned into the pillow and started sobbing.

Nates pov

                     She started crying and I all the while avoiding her scars rubbed her back gently. After a few minutes she stopped crying "YN?" She sniffled and curled smaller. "Hey, if you need sleep go to bed if you need to talk talk, what ever you need just do it". She nodded and sat up, "I need a hug". "Okay, I'll give you a hug". She got up and I wrapped my arms around her, she put her head in the crook of my neck. She didn't try to pull away so I just kept holding her, she started shivering and I pulled a blanket over her. We stayed like that until I felt her fall asleep, I tried to lay her down but she wouldn't let go, she clutched to my neck. Instead I decided to just lay down on the bed with her. She jerked awake and I held her, "Shh shh, It's okay, go back to sleep, I've got you". She relaxed, but didn't let go. Instead I kissed her on the forehead and whispered, "I wont let him hurt you anymore YN". She shifted and pushed her head into my chest. I smiled, but it was a sad smile. She's never going to be the same again.