Chaper 2

(HARRY'S POV)
I walked into the great hall for the first time since voldemorts death happy, I was hand in hand with the girl I liked ever since I met her at kings cross all those years back.
We reached where the weaslys were sat and sat down next to each other, but just as sat down Ron yelled at me saying "what the bloody hell are you doing holding my sisters hand" and before I had time to reply ginny said calmly "Ron please don't yell at harry Ron."
"Why? He is holding my little sisters hand!" More calmly than he had done before.
"Well int that what boyfriends and girlfriends are supposed to do" at this Ron spat out his pumpkin juice and said
"YOU WHAT" so loudly everyone in the hall turned and looked
Luckily Mrs weasly calmed Ron down and I explained everything Ron didn't know and ginny did the bit in the forbidden forest.
Ron's reaction to hearing I died and came back to life for ginny was hilarious, he went from being extremely angry to thanking and hugging me.
I do really hope I will be able to marry ginny one day and even have children, no words can really describe how I feel about her. She always looks so pretty even at her worst, she I almost always happy, she's kind caring and I can tell she will be great mother one day and hopefully the mother of our children.
"Ginny? Do you want to go back to the common room?"
"yeah sure, I'll just finish my dessert then I'll come up"
"Ok I'll wait for you here until your finished"
" right I'm ready to go"

(GINNY'S POV)
I get up from the table and walk over to Harry and I grab his hand and we interlock our fingers swinging our arms slightly as we walk through the huge oak doors. We don't talk u till we're just outside the common and Harry says
"Ginny I need to show you something."
"Oh ok, what is it?"
"You'll see, it just reminds me all the time of you."
We walk into Harry's dorm and he starts to take off his top
"Harry, your not getting naked are you?"
"No no no it's just you can't see it with my top on"
As Harry lifts his top over his head I see what he's talking about, a huge lightning bolt the same as on his forehead going all the way down the front of his chest on his left size. Until now I didn't realise quite how much muscle Harry had, he has a six pack, large biceps and he just looks really hot in general. I walk over and run my fingers along the scar which is there because he loved me, I did feel really bad about it though, not many have had someone die for them by the age of 17.
"Harry, I'm sorry"
"For what?"
"I feel bad, you have that because of me"
"Don't feel bad about it, I just thought I'd show you because....well I love you."
"I love you too Harry"
"On the upside I'll always have something to remember you by. But I hope I'll never need to remember you because I hope I'll always have you"
"Well Harry, I can confirm you will always have me. Oh and you stole something from me"
" no I didn't"
"Yes you did you stole my heart"
"Well at least we're equal, you stole mine too"

**1am in the morning**
(HARYY'S POV)
I wake up to the sound of screaming in the girls dorm and I know ginny was the only girl in at the time so I decide to go and see what is wrong. As I peer inside I see ginny has stopped bolt upright and has tears streaming down her face, she doesn't  see until I op n the door fully and walk over to her where she throws her arms around me. I hug ginny tightly until she decides to speak and she tells me about the nightmare she has just awoken from.
"Harry, it was awful"
"The dream?"
"Yeah, the killed you Harry, with the killing curse. And you fell dead on the floor and you didn't survive it."
"It's alright I'm here and nothing's happens to me. Was there anything else in the dream?"
"No, just that. But Harry I feel so sorry for you, you've seen death to many times, and your only 18."
"Ginny, death is part of life it happens."
"I know but death is such a tough thing to cope with, I've only lost Fred and I feel like I can't live without him. And Harry you've lost your parents, Sirius,Remus,Tonks. I just don't understand how you cope with it and then you have cedric. Harry cedric died right in front of your eyes and I dint see how Fred died. I'm sorry Harry I just couldn't handle losing someone else especially you Harry"
"Ginny I do agree that I have seen to much death but I've nearly died so many times and the reason I'm in these situations is because I'm the chosen one, the boy who lived. And let me tell you something, death isn't painful what so ever, it's nothing to be afraid of."
"So Harry, It didn't hurt when you died."
"If you properly die and go to heaven it doesn't heart hay so ever, however I didn't fully die I went to the gateway to heaven, my 'death' was excruciatingly painful, the death curse is essentially most of the harmful curses and jinxes combined. And what gave me this scare is my body being ripped down the middle then forced back together again."
"I'm so sorry Harry i did t want to put you through that."
"Ginny don't blame yourself for my actions I decided the pain was all worth it for you and I was right."
"Harry, one more question?"
"Yes?"
"Sleep with me?"
"Of course I will"
As I climbed into ginny's bed and under the covers she pulled me close to her and we kissed for what seemed like forever. Once we pulled away I could see a huge grin on her face and I had the same grin on my own face. Her chocolate brown eyes look gorgeous just like the rest of her, I wish I could spend every second of every minuet with her.
"Ginny, I just wanted to tell you that I love you"
"Well Harry, I love you probably more than you love me"
"I actually highly doubt that"
"Good night handsome"
Goodnight beautiful"
Ginny fell asleep quickly with her head on my chest, when ginny was around everything seemed as if there were no such thing as evil in the world."