Chapter 4

(RON'S POV)
We've been back at the burrow for a few days now calming down and relaxing after the trauma of the last 7 years. It did feel rather quiet however, me Harry and hermione were always off on adventures while we were at hogwarts. Every boys seems happy, ginny and Harry are extremely happy with each other and say there catching up on 9 months of missed snogging. Me and hermione are also doing great, every just seems content at the moment. George is still getting over Fred's death but he's cheering up and becoming more himself again.

(HARRY'S POV)
"Guys I'm going to diagon all if any of you want to join me."
Ron, hermione and ginny all reply with a yes an will be ready in ten minuets.
"Ok,every one ready"
"Yeah." The say all at the same time
"Let's go then."
"Ok, so where do you need to go?" Said ginny happily
"Err... Gringotts and I need to get a new owl"
"Ok let's go to gringotts first I need to get some money out anyway."

"Ahh.. Mr Harry Potter. I was wondering when I would be seeing you. I will need you to come with me so we can sort out your inheritance."
"Erm ok... You guys wait here I won't be too long."
"Ok see you in a it mate" said Ron seeming really happy considering the recent events.
"Right to this way please mr potter. please take a seat" said the goblin.
"Ok... I didn't realise I had an inheritance."
"You got some from your parents but you don't receive the full inheritance until you become of age."
"Ok"
"So. Mr Harry Potter, you receive all your parents gold and property along with all of there contents. So your parents owned two properties, the house in godrics hollow, and the potter estate. You also Inherit 21 million gallions."
"Wow. Thank you"
"Now the black inheritance."
"I inherit things from the blacks?"
"Yes you are the only relative of the blacks left so you inherit everything. Now the blacks were extremely wealthy and own around 2 dozen properties around the world. And you also inherit 1.2 billion gallions."
"Bloody hell!!"
"This also means your vault is on the bottom level in most secure vault we have here at gringots. This also makes you the richest man In the world. So mr potter what would you like me to do with your money? We can but it in one vault or keep it in the ones there already in."
"Erm... Ok could all the money be put in the safest vault and could I have the papers for the properties I know own."
"We can get that done right away. Here are your papers for the properties. You may now leave."
"Will the vault be under my name then?"
"Yes"
"Ok thank you very much and could I go and make a withdrawal, my friends also would like to withdraw from there vaults.
"Ok come with me and we can get your friends."

"Ok, the two weaslys vaults numbers 1001 and 1002."
"Thank you" both Ron and ginny say.
"Ok, now miss grangers vault number 921"
"Thank you" says hermione.
"Harry are you alright with them coming to your vault?"
"Yes."
"Ok here we are vault number 1, the potter vault."
As the goblin puts in the numerous amount of keys I can hearcogs moving and bold sliding back.
"Ok, it unlocked you may open the vault."
I put my hand one the handle and give it a tug and the door sings open revealing the amount of gold Harry owns.
"Bloody hell Harry."
Ron said behind me, I walked in and looked around, there was a huge chest containing the black family gems and a smaller one contains the potter family gems. There were also gold and silver plates and cups even swords, then harry saw it the gryriffindor sword, then he remembered he had been given it by dumbledore in his will. Harry picked it up and studied it carefully, it brought back so many memories then Harry laid it back down where he had found it and then gathered a small amount of money then left.

"Harry where the hell did you get all that from?" Ron asked angrily
"Ron I only just found out and I inherited it from the blacks."
"So how much money do you have then, I only have about a thousand gallions."
"Do you really want to know?" I said as we walked out of gringots.
"Yes" all three of them said.
"Are you sure?"
"Harry were you best friends we won't be angry at you"
"Fine I'll tell you"mi say hesitantly
"Go on then" ginny encourages me
"1.2 billion gallions." I say quietly.
"Bloody hell Harry your a billionaire."
"And the richest man it the wizarding world." I say quietly again.
At this Ron sprays me with butter beer and yells "what!?!?"
"Yeah you heard me"
"Harry did you get any property?" Said ginny sweetly
"Err... I er.. Got 19 houses, 6 mansions and 1 palace." I say even quieter than before.
" Harry that's brilliant aren't you happy?"
"Yeah obviously but I don't want to brag or be over heard."
"Harry we really don't care how much money you have, just be careful who you can hose to befriend so that don't take your money." Says hermione in a quite voice.
"Can you just please not tell anyone"
"Yeah we would never tell anyone."

**back at the burrow**
"Harry you look very pail dear is everything alright?" Mrs weasly said as she came over to me.
"Yeah I'm fine, just in shock."
"Why what happened?"
I received my inheritance when I went to gringots."
"And why is that a shock you knew your parents died."
"I didn't just get my parents money, I got the black's inheritance as well."
"Well I still don't quite see why your so pale"
"I received a little bit of money from it"

"DINNER TIME" calls Mrs weasly
"Harry don't lie" says Ron when there all sat around the table with Bill, fleur, Percy, George, hermione, Ron, ginny and mr and Mrs weasly.
"Lie about what?" Asks George.
"His inheritance, he said he only got a little bit of money."
"Ok so Harry, how much did you get? Asks bill
" err... Erm.. 1.2 billion gallions I says quietly.
"How much I didn't hear" says Mrs weasly
"1.2 billion gallions."
"Excuse my language but bloody hell Harry"
"I also got some property."
"Some" says Ron sarcastically "go on the them how much you got."
"Fine. 19 houses, 6 mansions and a palace. And a private island" Harry said the last bit extremely quietly but Ron heard it and nearly fell of his chair.
"A private island Harry?"
"Yes a private island and guess what a private jet and a yacht to go with it". I says angrily and storms out the room.

(GINNY'S POV)

"Ginny you better marry Harry now" says Ron
"RON HE IS YOUR BEST MATE! I DON'T GOT OUT WITH HIM FOR THE MONEY AND YOU KNOW I LIKE HARRY BEFORE I KNEW WHO HE WAS! AND I THINK YOU SHOULD GO UP AND APOLOGISE TO HIM."
"Sorry" says Ron quietly as he goes upstairs.
"Sorry about that mum"
"Ginny it's fine I don't think he wants his inheritance and wants to have family because I know he has those Dursley people but other than that he doesn't have a family." Says Mrs weasly while calming ginny
"Yeah, he's lost all of his family and has all of there belongings to remind him of them."
"And mum he most likely will be in the daily prophet as he is the richest wizard in the world. So can I ask all of you to not tell anyone about Harry's fortune."
"Yes" everyone says in unison.