Chapter 5

(RON'S POV)
"Harry I'm really sorry about what happened downstairs"
"Ron it's fine it's not you, I just which I had my family instead of there belongings. And now everyone is going to find out because of the idiot Reets Skeeta." Harry said with upset in his voice.
"Harry it's fine, Reeta was fired from the job last week anyway."
"Well that's good, all her reports were complete lies." Harry said cheering up.
"Well er.. Il be downstairs. Bye."
"Bye."

(GINNY'S POV)

Once I see Ron has come down I decide to see Harry because I feel really bad for him he has had such a rough life.
"Harry?"
"Ginny?"
"Are you ok?"
"Yeah I'm fine?"
"Don't lie Harry I can tell there is something wrong"
"Fine, I which I didn't have all the money and property, it should be my family's, they should all be here now but there all dead. Ginny my whole family is dead."
"Harry it's alright."
"Ginny, I need you, I want to have a family, a family with you because I love you ginny I really do."
"I love you too Harry, and I want to tell you I loved you before you got all your money. I actually had a really big crush on you when we first met at kings cross."
"Thank you ginny. And I want to tell you that with my money I intend on doing good within the world."

(HARRY'S POV)

**next day in the kitchen of the burrow**

"Ok.... I have an announcement to make, so since well I inherited all the money I would like to take everyone on a holiday to my private island in the Caribbean. How every I plan on going the muggle way on a plane because I don't suppose many of you have been on a plane."
"Wow Harry you really don't have to."
"Well I decided that I do have to as you have basically been my family for the last 8 years of my life. With all my money I only want to do good and try to make people happy. And we're leaving next week."
After I made this announcement everybody comes up and hugs me and I can tell mr weasly is very excited. He is fascinated by all muggle things and I've heard he has been wanting to go on a plane for a long while now.

**Day of departure**
"Right before we leave I need to tell you what to not do, firstly absolutely no magic while we're around muggles, secondly don't mention anything to do with magic. And its probably best to avoid talking to them which me and hermione will do. Ok everyone ready. Oh and the Pilot is a wizard so any spells that don't involve may be used inflight. Right lets go."
"Harry thank you so much for taking us, I've always wanted to fly on plane you know." Mr weasly says sounding extremely excited
"It's no problem mr weasly, planes are fascinating things. I'm not entirely sure how the work but muggle boys really like them."

"Right were here at the airport and remember what I said me and hermione will do the talking and follow us."

"Hi we've got a flight on Harry Potters private jet"
"Ok, please follow me this way to security" said the receptionist.

**walking out to the plane**
"God Harry it huge" says Ron excitedly
"It's actually my first time seeing it as well"

"Ok every get into there seats for take off, the flight will he about 14 hours so get settled in."
"How fascinating" mr weasly says as the plane takes of and takes to the sky.
"Right you can unbuckle yourself and walk around."

**back at the burrow after the holiday**
(GINNY'S POV)
"Thank you so much Harry for taking everyone"
"Thank you for com--"
"There the potter boy" yells a death eater.
"EXPELIARMOUS" Harry yells and the first death eaters wand flies out his hand and the. The second freezes and falls to the floor, how? Who did that then Malfoy walkes in. Wait Malfoy, Draco Malfoy.
"What are you doing here" says Harry calmly wand raised.
Draco drops his wand "I came to say sorry for everything I did to you, it was my dad, he forced me to do these things to you Harry. I'm sorry."
"Apology accepted." Said Harry and he put his wand back in his pocket. "And thanks for saving me then."

"Harry shall we go down to the living room and talk?"
"Yeah ok. Draco do want to come down as well?"
"Yeah I'll come down"

"So what happened to your father? I can see you escaped him." "He got Sent to azkaban, for participating in the war, and my mother also divorced him but it left both of us homeless."
"Draco, is your mother related to the black's?"
"Yes she is why?"
"Well I recently inherited all of the blacks belongings."
"And?"
"I can give you a house to live in"
"Really? How come you inherited there possessions"
"Sirius black was my godfather He owned everything before me. And he died a few years ago. But you can only get the full inheritance when your of age."
"Thank you so much Harry. We have enough money to live of but not to buy a house. And to let you know you keep the house we will just stay in it. And can Ill just get my mother quickly."

"Oh Harry thank you so much, Draco just told me"
"And thank you for saving me in the forbidden forest"
"I'm sorry for what Draco did to you, it was his father, he forced us to do things we didn't want to do. And as soon as he was sent to azkaban I devolved him. However we were left with virtually nothing."
"Well you may have herd I inherited all of the blacks possessions so I do have rather slot of money and property so I'm happy to give you a house you can stay in."
"So how much did you inherit?"
"Far too much, 26 bits of property and err... 1.2 billion gallions. And I do hope your not mad at me for breaking in to the lestrange vault at gringots."
"You did what!?!"
"Broke into your sisters vault at gringots"
"Oh I would never be mad at anyone for that. I hated my sister. Anyway, we better be off and thank you again."
"Oh ok, if you would like you can floo to the property, here are the keys and it's located in the country side in Wales so it's quite away from London."
"Ok we'll do that."
"Ok. And thanks again Draco for saving us".