Chapter 3

Chapter 3: Embarrassing

--

Miko's face rested in her hands as she was slouched over in her seat thinking about what just transpired

Her mother was talking to the police and it took Miko an hour to finally get ahold of her.

It was so many nosey people outside trying to figure out what had happened and why the police were there and why the place was trashed.

"Okay, thank you officer Hubert." Amari said wiping her tears.

Amari was so angry that she couldn't finally enjoy herself for one night. Something just had to happen and she knew she couldn't leave anymore.

Walking up to a still shaken up Miko, she tapped her shoulder, making her quickly look up.

"How the hell could you let this happen? You can't do one simple thing Miko." Amari said as she went off on Miko.

Miko tuned her out, but finally came back to reality when Desmond casually strolled in and looked surprised.

"What happened Miko?" He questioned.

"Where the hell were you!?" Miko yelled standing up.

Desmond looked at her confused.

"Mama he left an hour before his lunch break and is just now coming back! If anything he needs to be yelled at." Miko said.

"Hold on now-

"Shut it. You're fired Desmond. This is your third time doing this and you still doing shit thinking your slick." Amari said.

Desmond looked shocked. "You're really gonna fire me? I been here for two years man!"

"Turn in your apron before you leave. Thank you." Amari said before dismissing him.

"Fuck you bitch! That's why your pussy was wack." He spat at Amari then turned to Miko. "And your ugly black ass got something coming bitch!"

Desmond threw his apron at Amari and stomped out the restaurant.

Thirty minutes later the police and everyone left.