Promises

Bill? Cypher! Totally not an inside Joke between me and Shadowwuf :P

The doctors couldn't find anything and released me the next day. Bill was told to keep an eye on me, not that he wasn't already. He watched me like a hawk, never letting me leave his sight.

"What happened?" Bill asked concerned.

"I-I don't know... My head hurt really bad and I passed out or something. I dreamt I was in a dark place and proceeded to have a nightmare."

Bill stopped and looked at me, with urgency in his eyes. The color drained from his face as he began to speak.

"Was there a man in your dream?" He asked.

"Y-Yeah."

"Shit ..." he muttered.

"Language!" I punched his arm.

"Right. Sorry." He slightly calmed down a bit, but went right back to protecting me.

"You can calm down Bill." I sighed. "I'm not hurt..."

"I know, I know. But if he can get into your mind even when I can't? That worries me (Y/N)."

"Why are you so worried? All I am is a person to help you get revenge on the Pines..."

"What?" Bills expression suddenly turned to a mix of anger and hurt.

"That deal wasn't for love was it? It was for revenge on the Pines. That's what that was, nothing more." 

"And where the hell did you get that idea?!" He suddenly grabbed my shoulder, turning me to meet his gaze.

"He told me." I said vainly trying to avoid his gaze.

"That Mother-"

"There are children here Bill..."

"We've gatta go." His head perked up like a dog who heard a twig snap. "Crap."

"What's going-"

We suddenly were teleported somewhere I have never seen before, almost like a medieval tower. Bill sighed looking at a curtain, and with the snap of his fingers revealed a prophesy.

"A demon and another demon fell in love. Though the man tricked her many times, they had realized who they truly were. They were the prince and princess of the next kingdom for the demons.

"The woman was tricked into falling in love with a strange man who brought her into insanity. Although the Prince tried, he couldn't save her. She was too far gone..." he sighed.

"Bill I wouldn't ever-"

"Where's that Bracelet I gave you?" He said looking at my wrist.

"It must have gotten lost somewhere!" I gasped. "I didn't even know it was missing!"

"Damn it!" His body glowed with a red aurora. He took a deep breath and calmed down the slightest bit, but his eye was still red.

"Why? Wasn't that just a bracelet?" I asked starting to get a bit worried.

"No you idiot! That was something to keep the other beings out of your head!" He yelled punching a hole in a wall, only to have it be fixed immediately.

"Bill I-"

"No. You know what?" He said forcefully grabbing my arm. "Have you ever wanted a tattoo?"

"N-"

"Good." He said.

He pressed down on several places of my forearm and I began to scream. I wanted to fall over and cry but that would have mad the demon angry, and for all I know he could kill me.

He dropped my arm as I hisses from the pain. I collapsed on the floor clutching my arm as a yellow Triangle began to appear.

"Bill... why?!" I cried as I watched the rest of the Tattoo appear.

"So HE can't get to you anymore. You agreed to be my girlfriend, and I agreed to protect you." He looked sorrowful, almost even guilty. "I'm sorry to harm you but there isn't any other way..."

"Leave!" I yelled through tears.

"What?"

"I SAID LEAVE!" I regretted those words as soon as they left my mouth.

"Alright." He sighed. "Suit yourself. Yell my name if you need me."

"What about Reena?"

"She uh... doesn't remember you..." he looked down.

"Wha-" I began to say before he disappeared. "I'm... in alone again..."

"No you arnt." The man said attempting to approach me. He was blasted back by a shield, causing him to fall onto the floor. "The prophecy stated she is mine Bill."

"Yeah? Well I claimed her first. Go cry to your stupid King." Bill hissed in a shadow. "If you really want her? You would disappear forever. She doesn't want you."

"How would you know? Have you bothered to ask her?"

"I-I want to-"

I'm Evil and I'm proud!