Bills Memories

Flash Back In Bills POV

It was something extraordinarily, the collision of galaxies. My dimension had been long developed, all the demons tormenting in other dimensions, only to leave me behind in a world of nightmares.

I had been on a search for a new place to inhabit, just like my brethren, it had to have been a good million years until I discovered this place.

I watched as billions of years went by, watching as planets slowly developed. Soon a bacteria was formed, then a plant, all the way to an animal. I was friends with that animal, played with it like a dog, I didn't know what I was getting myself into.

After another billion years, many heart broken deaths of pets, the first human arrived. I had become friends with the human, in order to attempt to speed this up a bit.

At this point there was no future for this planet, no doubt would it be destroyed by something, or just never fully have intelligent life.

My friend soon moved on to have his own children, then his children had more children, then so on and so forth. What's the point of life on this planet? They've all died over and over again...

I made the mistake of gazing into the future, only to see destruction and violence. All caused by one single human standing above the rest. This is when I learned the term of warfare.

The early humans made me out to be some sort of God, which I suppose I am in a way. I never expected to be more than an immortal being trying to find a way to educate these... humans...

I gazed into the future every once in a while, seeing if anything would change. And yet nothing ever did. Fate seemed to be stuck in this realm, nothing except me avoiding death. I never fell in love with any of these creatures. They were bound to die anyway.

The humans had revolted against me, calling me names in another language. They don't understand what I'm trying to do, they think I'll kill em? Maybe I should.

This went on for a good year before I decided to remain in the shadows. I had killed millions of them, millions of innocent lives. I didn't want to... it was my only choice. They would have killed me, or more of themselves.

I watched as revolution after revolution slowly turned into warfare, it was only a matter of time before they were all dead, time could start over again.

I gazed into the future to see a woman, smiling as the sunset on a grass hill. "I love you Bill."

No. that was impossible! I could never love a human. They were too frightened by me, how could this human be any different?

A few thousand years later and the first intelligent human was born. I helped him grow, helped him attempt to change the fate of the planet, but nobody believed him. They were too busy worshipping a fake god.

The man was murdered for being a 'sinner'. He was my only hope, my only chance to make amends with these people, and they killed him. The streets were paved with blood of innocents, and the guilty. Word quickly spread that the 'Devil' had attacked them.

I once again disappeared, only to stay there for a long, long time. I had lived all over 'North America' waiting for a human desperate enough to make a deal so I could start the world over again. I could kill them all, but what's the point of that? I've got time!

A man named Ford Pines had summoned me in a town called Gravity Falls, so he could discover great things. He was the key, just as I saw. He had the brains to do what needed to happen, all I need to do is make a deal.

My plan almost worked. I was so close. I was going to have the people I hadn't seen in forever HELP me, but Ford screwed everything up. Now he's traveling throughout dimensions for all eternity.

What is this feeling? Is someone summoning me again?

I teleported to a hospital, but the minute I arrived in the shadows the light went off. The only thing illuminating was mine and the babies eyes. She was no human.

I taunted people while I waited for her to find me, to want to know me. She would come eventually, she will know who and what she is at some point right?

I felt as if the last puzzle piece of fate had just been placed. No room for change now. She is already here.

Present

"B-Bill...?" She whimpered in her sleep.

"It's alright my darling. I will never let anything harm you, ever." I smiled and kissed her forehead.

It was almost as if she knew she was safe right at that one moment. She relaxed, and her dream went from darkness to a sky of violet, next to calm waves from the ocean.

I suppose fate had another plan for humanity, although it still seems some sort of war is going to end most life here...