Kidnaped

"You can access any memories from here, even the ones you've lost"

"I want my memories back." I said to the bright white room.

I suddenly was surrounded by hundreds of squares, showing memories of me and Bill. I spun around and began to cry as the last memory faded.

I woke up in a glass box, turning to see Bill chained to a wall. He looked pissed off, he's also bleeding, which means he must have done something wrong.

"Ah she awakens." I hear a sinister voice say in a chair, surrounded by darkness.

"Leave her alone." Bill growls.

Suddenly an electric shock is administered throughout the box, causing me to shriek and fall to the ground. Bill looks like he would kill anything now, anything and anyone.

"I wish to make a deal Cipher." The figure steps out of the darkness as I struggle to stand. "I will release her-"

"BILL NO!" I yell and slam myself against the wall. "I can't loose you again! Please!"

"If you return to the nightmare realm, and NEVER return."

"Bill!" I cried. "Please!"

"On one condition." Bill gives a weak smirk. "You go with me."

The figure pushes the button then turns and watches me fall, crying in agony and sadness all at once. "D-Don't take the deal..." I cough up blood.

"Tell me (Y/N)." The man walks up to the box. "Now that you have your memories, how do you feel about this evil bastard."

"Ford I know you think you're doing good, but you're not." I stand up and lean against the wall to keep myself from falling over. "P-Please just let him go."

"We've got a deal Cipher." Ford grinned and shook Bills hand. "I'll let her go to the afterlife."

Ford presses the button again, I fall to the ground and scream. My body can't handle this amount of shocks at once. I felt my body go limp, I felt my breathing slow, and I heard the scream of the all powerful demon who swore he would never fall in love again. The world slowly faded, this was truly the end.

"No." I said causing the fading world to stop fading. "I will not die at the hands of you Ford."

"Oh you still think I'm Ford?" A sinister grin is placed on his face as he enters the box, walking over to where I am lying.

He grabs me by my hair and lifts my limp body, I can feel no pain right now. He grins and turns me to Bill, whose disappeared.

"Looking for me?" Bill growls.

In one swift movement he had 'Ford' against the wall of the box, holding him there as I fell.

"I-I can't move anything..." I whimpered.

"I know, I'll help you in a moment." Bill smile At me before his whole being turns red. "You made the mistake of turning someone she trusts into someone she no longer does. What you did to Pine Tree is unacceptable ."

Bill started chanting some weird spell in some language, and the demon was banished from Ford in a second. It's safe to say that demon will never appear again, mostly because Bill nearly killed it.

Bill calmly walked over to Ford and checked his pulse. "He should be fine, he's just asleep right now." Bill smiled and walked over to me. "As for you my love, we need to take you home to heal."

"Bill... why did you leave me...?" I said as Bill picked me up.

"I thought I could save you from myself, turns out that was only causing both of us pain." He sighed. "I wanted you to forget me, and live a normal life."

"I thought I was going insane."

"You were. I couldn't keep my eyes off of you..."

"Why didn't you just tell me what was wrong?"

"I was afraid you'd hate me."

"Bill I promised never to leave you. I made a DEAL never to leave you."

"Deals can be broken in a matter of seconds."

"I wouldn't ever break a deal. Especially with you."

"I know, But I was afraid-"

"Bill. Stop being afraid." I smiled. "You don't need to worry about me hating you, because I physically cannot hate you, ever."

He carried me all the way home, walking. Why he didn't teleport, I had no clue. Yet I fell asleep, safe in his arms when we reached the house. I could finally sleep knowing he was with me, and wouldn't leave me again.

This isn't over yet guys kay?