Chapter 1

After beating the Johto league, Gold got a call from an unknown number...

"Hello?" he waited for an answer

"Hello? Is this Gold?" answered a female voice

"Yes this is Gold ca-" he tried to ask for a name

"Can you help me find my son? He's been missing for 3 years now and I'm just so worried" the mother sounded like she was going to cry

"Okay, miss please calm down, I will try to find him, where do you think he is?"

It was silent then she spoke again "he's at Mt.Silver"

He nodded "okay miss, i will find him now can you tell me what his name is?

"His name is Red" she sounded like she was going to cry but she didn't

"Thank you for the name, can you te-" he was cut off again when she hung up the phone on him

He knows that he has have heard of the name Red before, but he couldn't put his tongue on it but he gathered up his stuff for the trip to Mt.Silver. As he gathered his stuff he felt his pokeball rattle and Typhlosion came out and he smiled. He patted Typhlosion on the head and put him back in his pokeball.

"Its okay Explotaro" he said with a smile and headed to Mt.Silver. When he got to the summit of the mountain he looked inside then picked up his phone and dialed Professor Oak

"Hello? Professor Oak? Can I ask you something?" he said as he entered the mountain and explored a bit

"Yes Gold?" Professor Oak asked

"Can you tell me about this person called Red?" he asked and when there was no answer he got a little worried then Oak answered

"Red is the champion of the Kanto region, he is known as the strongest trainer, he also has been missing for 3 years looking for the pokemon named Mew" Oak answered

Gold stood looking around a little shocked "Okay thanks" he hung up and explored more, the more he went up the more cold he got. When he went up another level of the mountain he saw a light and went to it, when he got to it his eyes squinted till they got use to the light.

He looked around and saw snow, endless amounts of snow. He walked around a bit and after a while the wind picked up and the temperate went down. His energy was slowly running out to a point where he almost fell but didn't. Explotado came out concerned for him but he shook his head.

"No Explotado, i don't want you to get cold" he put Typhlosion back in his pokeball and continued on, after a while his body got numb and his legs didn't want to move. He ended up tripping and since his energy was gone, he was down in the snow. After a while being face down in the snow he started to pass out from frostbite, then he heard something, he wasn't sure what it was so he listened while nodding out of sleep. He finally had the energy to lift his head up to see what was making that crunching noise in the snow, when he looked up he saw a pair of red eyes staring at him from the distance. After looking he passed out and his head went back down into the snow.

((Hello this is my first fan fic so i hope i will get a bunch of reads, i did my best to spell things right so i hope you like it))