Chapter 13

((Okay! A lot of people commented for number 4!! (Lol like only 4 people did then and @Huskygirlplays spammed me lmao). But i saw that you guys really wanted that and also some of you gave me some really awesome ideas :3 thank you!!))

After a few hours Gold's mother arrived and was escorted to his room and when she got there she started to cry for her sick child. Everyone could hear her crying since they were right next to his room. She cried almost all night, after a while of her crying, she soon stopped when she fell asleep next to his side since she hasn't had good sleep in a while.

When everyone was asleep, Red got up and went to Gold's room and sat in a chair that was next to him and moved a piece of hair that was on his face, away. He silently stared at Gold for a bit then leaned over a bit and kissed Gold on the lips. When he did the door opened and Blue walked in.

"Red?" She said softly while opening the door, when she saw Red kissing Gold, she gasped. "R-Red! What are you doing?" She almost yelled which made Red jump back a bit and look up at her.

"I thought you were asleep." He said like nothing just happened. "Red, answer me, why where you kissing Gold?" She questioned again, which made Red silent for a bit.

He finally sighed and looked straight at her "Gold and I are dating, whats so wrong about that?" He asked with a slightly cold tone and she looked back up at him "nothing! Its just.....nothing! Never mind!" She stammered and stormed out, she looked pretty upset when she left. ( 0o0/ )

When she left Red sighed and looked back at Gold and softly rubbed his head "Be better soon Gold" he softly and kissed his forehead then started to fall asleep next to Gold.

The next morning when Red woke up he say that Gold hadn't woken up yet so he went out of the room only for Green to be leaning against the frame. "I see why you brought this brat down here for help" Green said without glancing at Red. When Green said Brat towards Gold, Red got upset. "Oh, and why is that?" He asked in a slightly annoyed tone. "It's because you two are dating" Green said and finally looked at Red "So what's the big idea of you dating him, you can practically have anyone you want, but you decide to have this brat which you have only known for a month?" At this point Red was sick of hearing this so he silently walked away while Green was ranting. He knew who told him about them two and he was going to make her pay, maybe.

When he walked outside he took a deep breath in and sighed deeply. What was with those two? He asked himself and started to walk around a bit to clear his mind. After a bit he started to cross over a bridge when he stopped and looked over at the river. The wind blew softly as leaves fell down since it was fall, he had completely lost his connection with the world since he didn't even know what season it was while he was up there in the mountain.

While Red was thinking of this a small pokemon cry could be heard in the hospital, which woke Gold's mother up. When she woke up she saw something pink but her vision was a little blurry since she had just woken up.

(( Uh ohhh looks like some other people really like Red, that spells trouble. I hope you really like this chapter since I enjoyed making it for you guys :3. A small creature has appeared, what could it possibly want? Who knows, check out in tomorrows chapter to see what it will do or what it wants :333))