Chapter 8

After a while Gold was calm down and he finished his food, he looked over at Red and wondered why Red was still blushing.

"Hey Red? Why are you blushing?" he asked but Red only looked at him then walked over to Gold and sat next to him. This made Gold's heart flutter, why was he sitting next to him if Red hated Gold? This made Gold feel upset then suddenly Red put his head on Golds shoulder.

Gold face flared up "wh..what are you doing?" he asked him and Red looked at him then sat up and faced him, slowly his face got near Gold's. Gold felt Red's breath near his lips and that made him shutter. Suddenly Red softly pressed his lips on Golds and Golds eyes widened then he was over come with fear and sadness, why was Red kissing him? Didn't Red hate Gold?

After Red moved away Gold was in tears "w..why did you kiss me? Didn't you hate me, for beating you in the battle?" he started to cry and Red's eyes widened

"I...don't hate you" Gold heard a voice speak out to him and that made him look up at Red, was that Red who just spoke? Red was covering his mouth and looked at Gold a little surprised.

"Red...did you just talk?" all Red could do was nod and this made Gold smile, Red actually talked to Gold. Gold hugged Red and smiled more

"Red you talked to me" he pulled back from the hug a bit to look at Red, Red was blushing and looked back at Gold, Red leaned in and kissed Gold again. This time it made Gold's heart melt and he kissed back slightly while his blush grew, he wanted to stay this way forever.

((OMG THEY FINALLY KISSED!!!! Yay im happy for them!!! Well hope you like it))