Chapter 9

WARNING!!! Contains boyxboy love if you don't like don't read. Other then that yaoi lovers enjoy because I sure did :)

Red and Gold kissed for about a few minutes then Gold pulled away slightly to catch his breath. His heart was fluttering and he looked into Red's eyes. They were filled with love and softness.

This made Gold smile softly and suddenly Red reached down and grabbed Golds hand softly and intertwined his with Golds. When Gold saw this he smiled more and so did Red.

"Red....I think I love you" Gold said softly and Red smiled a bit more.

"I love...you too" his voice was like a whisper, maybe because he hadn't talked in so long, but him finally talking to me after so long made me happy.

Red kissed him again but this time Red's tongue went into Golds and he let it. After a while of french kissing each other it started to get a little heated.

Red took off Golds shirt then his own. He kissed Gold then went down to his neck which made Gold gasp a little.

"I'm the bottom?" Gold asked and then Red smirked and nodded which made Gold blush more then he already was.

Red continued to kiss his neck then he bit it which made Gold jolt, Red left a mark, several in fact. He then went down a bit more and licked on of Gold's nipple which made Gold jolt again and make a weird noise. He covered his mouth in shock and Red looked up at him then smiled and took his hands off his mouth then kissed him again.

Gold closed his eyes and kissed back while Red played with his nipples which made him make small noises. Red went hand further down Gold's body and tugged on his pants which got an answer of a slight moan.

Red smirked in the kiss and pulled Golds pants off which made poor little Gold whimper slightly. Red looked down at Gold's small frame. Red licked his lips then looked back at Gold who was blushing madly.

Red kissed Gold again then he started to stroke Golds member which earned him a semi-loud muffled moan. Red pulled away from the kiss and held three fingers to Golds mouth.

"Get them wet" Red said in a whisper and Gold did what he was told. He licked on Red fingers till they were covered with his saliva. Red pulled his fingers out of Golds mouth and put one into his hole and started to move it around which made Gold moan. After a while he entered all three of his fingers and started to move them in and out which made Gold whimper in pleasure.

Suddenly Gold's whole body jolted and he came into Red's hand. The reason he did that was because Red hit Gold's sweet spot dead on and a wave of pleasure went through him and he moaned a bit loudly. Red smiled and took his fingers out the positioned himself at Gold's entrance.

"Ready?" Red asked and Gold nodded. Golds heart was beyond fast pace, it was racing like a bullet train. Red smiled and slowly started to enter Gold.

Gold started to moan more and Red bit Golds neck again as soon as he was all the way in. He waited for a moment for Gold to adjust to him the he started to move in and out slowly. This earned him more moans coming form Gold to the point where they filled the cave with his moans.

After a bit Red hit Golds sweet spot again and the made Gold gasp and moan at the same time. This made Red smile so he picked up speed and kept hitting the spot. The more Gold moaned the more they both were close to their climax.

"Ahh..Ahh...R..Red Ahhh!" Gold moaned out and Red looked up at Gold to see his blush and cute face.

"C...Cumming Ahhh!" was all Gold could day before cumming again and his walls around Reds cock tightened which made Red cum a bit after Gold. They panted a bit together and Red pulled out of Gold then laid next to him. Gold got tired so he laid on his side and cuddled into Red's chest.

This made Red smile and kiss Gold's head softly, Gold smiled softly then drifted off to sleep but before he did he heard Red say "Night, I love you Gold" Red said in a whisper as he pulled up a blanket on him and Gold. He pulled Gold a bit closer to him and fell asleep with Gold.

((.....hot damn.... >///< ok this is my longest chapter so I hope you like it cuz I did sure enjoy writing it!! Hope to see you soon again!!))