L O V E R. F I G H T E R.

(Your outfit and wolf form, Lauren's dress, and something that makes shit go down.)

(Your POV)
I woke up and went out into the kitchen the hotel had to see Camila sitting there, her phone in hand, crying. "Cami? What's wrong?" I asked and she looked up at me and sniffled. "This sounds stupid, but it hurts," Camila said and I nodded for her to continue. I sat down across from her, like face to face across, not across the table. "Austin said that Becky is his first real relationship, and he just acted like I was a one night fling," Camila said and cried. I pulled her into me and she cried onto my shoulder. "Mimi, don't listen or believe what that douche says, he's a fuckboy, a Justin Bieber wanna be as well, you can't forget that. Besides, he's not worth your time or tears," I said and she nodded. "I wanna show you something. I'm not supposed to do this, but what's life without a few broken rules?" I said and she chuckled and I wiped her tears away. "You wanna hold my hand?" I asked and she nodded and took my hand and interlaced our hands. "We have a day off today right?" I asked and she nodded. "Good, I'm taking you somewhere," I said and she looked at me. "But I'm not dressed!" Camila said and I laughed. "Me neither, but where we're gong, we don't need to be dressed up," I said and she nodded.

We arrived at the reservation where my pack house is and Camila looked at my house in awe

We arrived at the reservation where my pack house is and Camila looked at my house in awe. "You like it? I built it myself," I said and she nodded. I led Camila to the sand and stopped her. "Look, what I'm about to show you stays between you, Mani, Dinah and I. Okay?" I said and she nodded. "You might want to back up a lot," I said and she nodded and did as told. I shifted into my wolf form and her eyes widen. I walked over to her and bent my head down a bit so she could pet me. "Y/N, y-you're a werewolf? I thought those were mythical creatures!" Camila said and I huffed and made a hum sound as I huffed air out my nose, almost like barking but it was muffled through my closed mouth. Camila followed me to the water and stopped at the part where the water goes back. I ran into the water and pawed at the water and threw my paw up, splashing Camila with some water. Camila gasped and I started barking happily and wagging my tail. "Y/N!!" Camila said and I howled happily. "Just come into the water, I'll turn around and you can strip down into your undies and bra," I mind-linked to Camila and she looked at me with wide eyes. "Alright, turn around," Camila said and I turned around and played with the water with my giant paws. Camila ran into the water and I jumped on the sand underneath the water, making a giant splash go everywhere. Camila squealed and started splashing me with water. We were face to face now and Camila started tracing my markings. "Were you born with these markings on your body in your wolf form?" Camila asked and I shook my head. "It's part of a ritual, the ritual for me was becoming an independent Alpha Wolf and starting a new pack. That's how I got the markings, and yes, they are permanent," I mind-linked and she nodded. I pushed Camila into the water and she came back up and gasped. "You little shit!" Camila said and I barked happily. "You're dead! C'mere!" Camila said and I started jogging away in the water with her chasing after me. Camila splashed me and we continued to splash each other for a while.
-----
Cami and I were sitting in my pack house and I dressed in new clothes and let her use some of my clothes. My phone started ringing and I looked at the caller I.D. seeing it was Dinah. "It's Dinah, and the other girls, Imma put this on speaker," I said and Cami nodded. I put the call on speaker and sat next to Camila. "Y/N Y/M/N Hansen! Karla Camila Cabello Estrabao! Where on God's green earth have you been?!" Ally asked worriedly. "Cami has had a rough morning and I took her to my house I built. I took her mind off of what she's going through," I said and they sighed in relief. "We were playing in the water and Y/N pushed me into the water all the way. I got her back though, and her house is amazing and really beautiful!" Camila chirped and I smiled. "Okay well, Mimi and I are about to head back to the hotel," I said. "Kay, but Y/N, Mani and I need to talk to you and Walz privately," Dinah said. "Aight, bye!" I said and then hung up after they said bye. "Mila, Imma run us back to the hotel okay?" I said and she looked at me confused. "But wouldn't you be noticed?" Camila asked and I shook my head. "We are seen to those we want to see," I said and she nodded. "But won't I be seen?" Camila asked. "Nope, if you're touching a supernatural, than you become invisible," I said and she nodded. "Grab your clothes, and mine," I said and she nodded. I shifted into my wolf form outside and laid down so Camila could climb onto my back. Camila got situated and I stood up and started jogging back to the hotel. I took the stairs up and walked over to the hallway. I laid down and Cami got off and I shifted out of my Wolf Form and took her hand and walked back to the room the girls were in. I knocked on the door and there was Captain Dinah herself. She let us in and Camila shivered so I hugged her. "Y/N/N what are you doing?" Camila asked and I chuckled. "You're cold and I heard that I'm hella warm. Am I?" I asked. "Yeah," Cami said and hugged me. "Y/N/N?" Camila asked. "Yeah?" I asked back. "I'll beat you next time, just wait," Camila said and I laughed. "Okay," I said, "but there's a very slim chance that you'll win. Nobody could beat me." Camila pouted and slapped my arm softly. "Wow Y/N/N way to let someone have hope," Camila said and I laughed and poked her sides, making her jump out of my embrace. "Y/N!!" Camila whined and I laughed and poked her side again and she squealed. "Stop it!" Camila said and I shook my head smiling. "Make me," I teased and she tackled me to the floor and we started wrestling. Camila had pinned me down on the floor and I smirked. I flipped us over so I was on top and I pinned her hands above her head with one hand and I was sitting on her thighs. I started tickling Camila and she started laughing and thrashing around. "N-no! Y-Y/N/N let me go!!!" Camila squealed and I chuckled. "Make me Cabello!" I said and she pulled me into her and threw me off. "Hey!!" I said and pouted and Cami giggled. The door opened and in rushed Alexandria, Angelina and Cole. "Y/N!!!" They screamed and tackled me. I groaned and said, "Hey girls. How are you? Wonderful? Me? I'm just chilling on the floor, in pain." They giggled and got off me except for Alexandria. "Lexa, off," I said and she shook her head. "No!" She said and clung onto me. "Lexa," I whined and she giggled and shook her head again. "I'm not getting off," Alex said and I sighed. "What do you want then?" I asked. "For you to do Cole's makeup!" Angelina said and I nodded and sighed. "Alright. I gotta go and get my things then," I said and Alex got off me. I came back into the room with my makeup and Cole sat down and I started doing her makeup. I drew her closed eye with makeup and showed her. "You want this Cole?" I asked and she nodded. "Please?" She asked and I nodded. "Anything for you girls. You're lucky I spoil you, hell I spoil all ten of you!" I said and they giggled. I finished doing Cole's makeup after awhile and then turned her around.