3. Halloween Pranks

(Some of the things you, Alexandria, Angelina, Cole, and Amber dress up as. Amber is Jigsaw, Angelina is dressed up as the girl who is all bloody, Alex is the banshee, the scary one; Cole is the other Banshee, the one with white eyes and blood on her face; and you are the one who has no eyes.)

(Your POV)Today, the rest of the Elliott sisters were here, they got here last night and I had my bus come along, so they could use it

(Your POV)
Today, the rest of the Elliott sisters were here, they got here last night and I had my bus come along, so they could use it. "Y/N/N!!!" Leliana said and I turned around and she ran to me and koala hugged me. I started laughing and the other 6 besides Angelina, Cole, and Alex. "Girls!" I laughed out and they started giggling. "Off!" I said and they giggled even more. "No!" They said and I sighed. "Amber, Rose, Stephanie, Jayla, Leliana, Victoria, and Athena Elliott!" I said and they looked at me. "I love you!" I said sweetly and cutely and they aww'd. "Now, can all six of you get off me?" I asked and they got off except for Leliana. "Leli!" I whined and she giggled and kissed my jawline. "Leli off!" I said and she giggled and shook her head. "Okay fine. I wanna do something fun! Leli, Amber, Lexa, Angelina and Cole let's go," I said and they nodded and I carried Leliana to her hotel room. Leliana kept kissing my face and neck and I let her because it's how all of the Elliott sisters show affection. Lauren was walking by with Mani and Dinah and they saw Leli and I. Leli thought it would be cute to pepper my neck, jawline, and cheeks with kisses. "Leli!" I whined and she giggled. "Amber, can you take Leli off me?" I asked and she nodded. Leliana had a death grip on me and I chuckled and managed to pry her off me. See what I did there? Leliana whined and ran to me but Alexandria jumped on me. "Mine!" Alex said. "No," I said childlike and they looked at me. "I'm Lauren's," I said and they aww'd. "Yeah, but you're my Alpha, and I'd protect you unlike my other one," Alex said and I smiled and kissed her forehead. "You're the cutest Omega I've ever known," I said and she giggled and I kissed her nose. "C'mon Princess," I said and she giggled. I walked over to Lauren and kissed her softly and she smiled and we pulled away and the girls looked at us. I pecked her lips and walked to Leli's hotel room. I set Alex down on the bed and she pulled me onto her and cuddled me. I giggled and she brushed her hand through my hair. "It's short. I miss your old hair," Alex said and pouted. I giggled. "You are aware that we're wolves right? It'll grow back fast and soon," I said and she nodded. "We should do a prank later today. Like we should go to a haunted house!" I said and the girls agreed. I had made a group chat with all the girls.
Daddy Y/N😘💖: guys we should go to a haunted house!
Finah Dinah💖: yeah we should! And dawg why tf is yo name 'Daddy Y/N😘💖'?
Daddy Y/N😘💖: don't ask me ask Elliott..
Amber😍: which one? There's ten of us 'Daddy Y/N'
Daddy Y/N😘💖: omg shut tf up
Pope Ally: language!!
Daddy Y/N😘💖: Ally, where's Allyson? I think I like Allyson better🙄😏
Pope Ally: Y/N, you're going to be punished when I see you
Daddy Y/N😘💖: correction: Ally, you are going to be punished. Let's not forget who Daddy is
Steff💖: I told you Y/N was Daddy goals 😂😂😂👌
Lil Bean😍💜: oml guys leave her alone!
Vic😍: lol but it's true💁
Athena😍😍💖💖: lol... Daddy
Jayla😍😍😘😘: yo, Daddy, out of all ten of us, who would you fuck?
Daddy Y/N😘💖: Jayla!
Jayla😍😍😘😘: what?
Leli😍💛💛💛: leave my Y/N/N alone!
Lil Bean😍💜: Y/N is mine thank you! I have the strongest bond with her!
Angel😇: stop fighting she's Lauren's
Cole💙: stop fight she's Lauren's
l'amour de ma vie💚💋👑: baby, what do the words mean for me?? I know it's French but idk what it is
Daddy Y/N😘💖: l'amour de ma vie is French for 'love of my life'
L'Amour de ma vie💚💋👑: Aww Ily mi Amante
Naka Lupin🔥🙄: Ily2 l'amour de ma vie 😙
Naka Lupin🔥🙄: okay seriously who changed my contact name to 'Naka Lupin'?
Rose👅❤🌹: I did 😆😆😆
Rose👅❤🌹: it's true tho
Naka Lupin🔥🙄: whatever, so are we all gonna go to a haunted house??
Pope Ally: yes, but Mila is sleeping so she'll have to go
Naka Lupin🔥🙄: okay. I'm cold...
Princess👑: Fauo!
Naka Lupin🔥🙄: Alex!
Princess👑: sorry, but Ik y ur cold..
Naka Lupin🔥🙄: ik y too but I'll deal with it..
*Naka Lupin🔥🙄 has left the chat!*
I locked my phone, got up and went outside to see her, as in my ex girlfriend. "What the hell are doing here?" I asked walking straight past my best friend Elektra. I pushed her back a bit and she looked at me. "I wanted to see you babe," Natalie said and I growled lowly. "Don't fucking call me that Natalie!" I spat angrily. "Why can't I call you that?" She asked, tryna be cute. "Because you ruined me. You cheated on me, and then broke my heart and told everyone I was a dyke! Until you know how it feels to get notes with kill yourself on it, don't act like you know what I'm going through. Imagine being in my shoes, okay? I put a gun to my head and almost pulled the trigger, I was going insane because of you and everyone else. I had to tell my younger sister to put me in a psych ward, but it's all because of you," I angrily spat and she looked down, guiltily. She looked up at me and the doors to the girls hotel rooms opened and Natalie cupped my cheeks and pulled me into her and kissed me. I pushed her off me and that's when I snapped, my fangs came out and I tackled her and started fighting her. I hovered over her after I punched her a few times. I growled loudly and bared my fangs and she turned her head to the side with her eyes shut. "Looks like the little half Vampire is scared. Just remember I can ask my Banshee friend to haunt you. All vampires are afraid of them," I whispered in a scary tone in her ear and she whimpered. I took my index and middle fingers and dragged my claws across her cheek, cutting it. I licked up the blood and she whimpered fearfully. "I could torture you. Ya know? I could make you suffer what I suffered, only ten times worse," I said and a few tears fell down her face. My arms that were on both sides of her loosened and she noticed and pushed me off her. I recovered and stood up and growled at her and she bared her fangs and I let my claws come out and scratched her. I was pulled off her by Victoria, Athena, Alexandria, and Jayla. Amber and Stephanie stood in between Natalie and I. "Hey, babe, look at me. Don't look at my sister, look at me. Match your breathing with mine," Elektra said and cupped my cheeks and I looked at her and matched my breathing with hers, calming down. "Better?" Elektra asked and I nodded. "Yeah, thanks Lektra," I said and pecked her lips and she nodded and smiled. "Elektra, hey! How are you?" Dinah asked and hugged her and then later pecked her lips. If you are wondering what's going on, Dinah, Elektra and I are really close and Dinah and I only kiss Elektra but not full blown out. Like if you were to watch Sienna Spalding, the YouTuber, she kisses all of her friends and is taken or married, something like that, anyways that's mine and Dinah's relationship with Elektra. "I'm going outside. No one follow me," I said and walked off, taking the stairs. I got in my car and drove to the studio to go record.
----
I arrived at the studio and walked in. I began writing and recording songs.