7. Leaving Tour..

(Your outfit and a pic of you and Lauren, then there's some of her and Justin that makes some shit go down)

(Your POV)
I was with Lauren and she wanted to take selfies with me and I of course said yes because I'm whipped as fuck. I had kissed Lauren's cheek and looked at the camera and she smiled. "Babe can I post it?" Lauren asked and I nodded. "Girls who do themselves, so you do you," I said, smiling and she groaned. "Leave me alone! I didn't mean it like that!" Lauren said and I chuckled. I got dressed into a Melanie Martinez 'Crybaby' crop top, light blue jeans with cuts at the knees, black Vans and a black leather jacket. "Y/N, help me put the bags on the bus," Ally said and I nodded. Lauren had left to God knows where.
----
I opened up Instagram and saw Lauren and Justin. I clenched my jaw and Camila walked over to me and hugged me. "You okay?" Camila asked and I nodded once. "I'm fucking great!" I sarcastically said. "What's wrong?" Camila asked and I sighed. "Lauren and Justin is what's wrong," I said and she sighed. "Screw those two, let's do something," Camila said and I nodded. I took Camila's hand and she led me to some arcade. I smiled at Camila who kept being cute and she whined every time I shot a basket. "Y/N/N!" Camila whined and I chuckled. "Cami!" I mocked her whining and she pouted. I giggled and kissed her forehead and she smiled. I led Camila to Lazer Tag and she gasped and ran to the line. I chuckled and ran after her and we got in and put on the vests and grabbed the gun. There was only the two of us and the guy working at this part said we could play a few games. A game of Lazer Tag is about 10 minutes long. "Cami, where are you?" I asked menacingly and she giggled and I ran to one side of the room and hid. I saw Camila and I shot her vest with my gun and she whined. "Y/N!" Camila whined and I chuckled. "Hey you two there's two more players!" The guy said. "Okay!" I said and then looked at Camila who was now just inches away from my face. I gasped and she smiled and leaned in and then shot me. "You little brat c'mere!" I said and she squealed and ran to hide. "Camila! C'mere you tease and cheater!" I said and she squealed when I grabbed her by her vest and I shot her and she pouted. "Payback's a bitch huh?" I asked and she glared at me. "Boo!" I heard a guy and I put Camila in front of me and she got shot by another laser. "C'mon Y/N really?" Camila whined and I laughed. "Quit being so cute Cami! I might not be able to control myself and that'd be bad," I said and she giggled. I looked at the guy closely and it was Justin. So, he's here with MY mate?! I swear to God, Lauren is in for a fucking treat later on! I saw Lauren and Camila looked up at me and kissed my jawline. "Hey Y/N," Camila said, getting my attention and I looked at her. "Yes?" I asked and she shot me..again. "Camila!" I said and she squealed and ran off and I chased after her.
----
Camila and I finished Lazer Tag and I let her lead me wherever. "Y/N!" I heard Lauren say and Camila kept dragging me somewhere. "Y/N!!" Lauren said and ran up to us. "What? Shouldn't you be with that fuckboy over there?" I spat and she looked at me. "Jesus, Lauren you could've told me where you were going. But, I guess you're fucking him behind my back huh?" I asked and she shook her head. "No, I'm just catching up with a friend! He's just a friend Y/N!" Lauren said and Camila tugged my hand. "Y/N/N they have air hockey!" Camila said and I smiled at Camila. "Go reserve a table for us hermosa," I said and she nodded and ran off. Lauren glared at me when I called Camila 'hermosa'. "I'm just with a friend, Lauren," I mocked her and walked off to Camila, but stopped. "I thought you were honest with the girls? Maybe it's me you don't want to be honest with, am I right?" I asked. "No, I just figured if I told you, you wouldn't let me catch up with him," Lauren said and I sighed angrily. "Fucking hell Lauren! I'm supposed to be your significant other! We're supposed to be honest towards each other, at least I'm making the commitment to be honest! You better fucking clean up your act or I'll leave the tour," I said and walked off to play air hockey with Camila.
----
Camila beat me at air hockey and we headed back to the bus. "Thanks Y/N/N, I had a fun time!" Camila said as we walked onto the bus. "No Cami, thank you. You helped me get over the things going on this morning," I said and Lauren walked onto the bus and I kissed Camila's forehead. "Thanks for being a great best friend Cami, I'll be sure to have a trophy for you," I said and she giggled. "Y/N you bitch how come you never told me that you were signed onto the same record label as us?!" My sister asked angered. "I-DJ, calm down!" I said and she walked over to me and I backed up till my back hit a wall. "You should've fucking told me at least Y/N! I'm your sister!" Dinah yelled. "Y'know what?! I'm sorry my life has been fucked up ever since my fucking mate Ashton was killed in front of my eyes! It's my fault she's dead, I blame myself! Why do you think I tried to kill myself Dinah?! I blame myself every fucking day for Ashton's death! I hate myself and no one can change that! I found Lauren who actually succeeded in getting me to open up about Ashton! Unless you want to lose me, for real this time, don't fucking yell at me for something I didn't tell you about!" I snapped and everyone was quiet, until Dinah punched me. I growled and dragged her outside and threw her on the street. She growled as did I and I shifted into my wolf form and she did the same. I growled loudly and bared my teeth and Dinah whined. I walked over to her and her whines became louder. I barked and she yelped fearfully. "Y/N! Dinah! Knock it the fuck off now!" Camila said and got in between Dinah and I. I bared my teeth and growled lowly, wanting to fight Dinah to show her who's in charge. I huffed and Camila scratched the back of my ear and I felt myself relax. Camila did the same to Dinah and I huffed at Camila. "Mila! You could've gotten hurt! What were you thinking?!" Ally asked worriedly. "Y/N wouldn't hurt me though, I trust her this much to risk my life when she's this angry," Camila said and my eyes widen. I looked at Camila and nudged her with my head and she giggled. "Cami, I'm going for a run," I said through mind-link and she nodded. "Be careful okay Y/N/N?" Camila said and I licked her and she giggled. I started to walk off, past Dinah and she cowered away and I started to run off wherever my feet took me.
----
"Hey, Ari, thanks for letting me rant about what happened, you didn't have to listen yet you did. Thanks beautiful," I said and she nodded and hugged me. "I gotta go to the airport before the flight takes off," I said and she nodded. "I'll take you there, we're not far from the airport," Ariana said and I nodded and got in the car and she drove me to the airport. Ariana walked me to the gate and the girls saw me and I kissed Ari's forehead. "Thanks again Ari, I love you. And don't forget to call or text me," I said and she nodded and giggled. I was walking over to the girls. "Hey, Y/N! Good luck with that new song!" Ariana said loudly and I turned around and nodded. "Okay, thanks Ari! I'll see you for your tour as well!" I said and she giggled and ran to me and hugged me then kissed my cheek and walked away. I had put on my headphones and sat down in my seat and blasted my music. Lauren was next to me, but I ignored her.
----
The girls had gotten off the plane and I was hiding in the bathroom for the next flight. I had slipped notes in the girls' bags to explain why I was leaving. I decided Lauren and Dinah need time away from me so we won't be fighting a lot, it's bad for tour, I'm making the decision to leave. I'll come back for the last shows.
----
I had landed in Santa Ana and I grabbed my bags and walked to the car where Demi would pick me up. "Hey Y/N. I appreciate the decision you decided to make about leaving, I get it," Demi said and I nodded. "My house or studio?" Demi asked. "Uhm, studio," I said and she nodded.
----
"Is that Y/N?" I heard and saw Lil Wayne. "Aye man! What's up?" I asked and we did our handshake. "I wanna do a remix of your song Pillowtalk, you think we could do that?" Lil Wayne asked and I nodded. "Hell yeah we could!" I said and he laughed.