P I T T S B U R G H

(Your outfit)

(Your POV)

After my little 'weed makes me feel better' incident a few days ago, the girls haven't talked to me as much, which did hurt a bit. Melanie and Elektra do though, they don't see a problem with it, like I'm not an addict. I got a phone call from Sienna since she had to go to management's office. "I didn't do anything Sienna, Elektra and Mel can verify it for me," I said once I answered the phone and Sienna chuckled. "That isn't the reason why I called," Sienna said and I let out a sigh of relief. "So, what made you call me?" I asked. "Well, we found some people you actually might like for your band," Sienna said. "Really?! I thought that management totally dismissed my sudden change of interests!" I said excitedly and Sienna chuckled. "Yeah, so apparently your old Aussie friend: Ahren is looking for an extra singer," Sienna said and I stopped. "A-Ahren Stringer?" I asked, shocked. "Yeah," Sienna said. "I-I haven't seen him in forever! Can you get him a flight here ASAP and then I could meet up with him?" I asked, my excitement escalating ten times a second. "He's already here with his band mates," Sienna said. "If you were here Sienna, I'd kiss you," I said and laughed. She laughed and I could tell she was shaking her head. "Well, they're gonna be there today, an hour before soundcheck," Sienna said. "Thank you!!" I said happily and hung up. "Someone's happy, and excited, very excited," Elektra said, coming into the back lounge. "Yeah, I am! Ahren is coming and my entire song list is changing," I said and her eyes widen and her jaw dropped slightly. "Wait, you're changing your entire song list?" Elektra asked and I nodded. "Yeah, I don't like singing pop anymore, Lex, I've changed," I said and she nodded. I had changed into a black shirt with a yin and yang symbol on it but it had white 'paint' rolling down it, black tights,  some short shorts, a jacket, and some black Creepers. I had put a beanie on and walked out of the back lounge with Elektra following me. "Wait, where are you going?" Elektra asked which caught the attention of my sister and the girls. "Gonna go get my hair dyed then make some covers for YouTube since I haven't done any in awhile," I said and she nodded. I started humming one of my songs. "Whatchya humming?" Camila asked as I was in the back lounge again, looking for my keys. "A song I made," I said and she nodded. "Which one?" Camila asked. "She Looks So Perfect," I said, and she nodded. ((For the love of God, don't kill or yell at me XD..it will be explained later, I pwomise!)) "Found em, you wanna tag along with me?" I asked and she nodded. "Anything to be freed from boredom," Camila said and I chuckled. Since we stopped at a McDonald's for food, I told the driver I was heading to the nearest Epic and Syco Records office with Camila. "We're leaving now?" Camila asked and I nodded. "Mila, I'll get you something better on the way. How about Panda Express?" I said and she nodded. "I'm down!" Camila said and I laughed. I got my car out of the trailer the bus had and drove it out then got out and opened the door for Camila. "Thanks Y/N/N," Camila said and kissed my jaw. "No problem Kitty," I said and she giggled as she got in. I closed the door and jogged over to my side and got in, driving to Panda Express then the office. 

~~~~

I had let Mila eat her food as I recorded my covers. 

~~~~

I had finished and it started raining and I sighed. "Valentine's Day is coming up in a few months, do you know what you're gonna get Lauren?" Camila asked and I sighed. "I dunno Cami, she barely talks to me ever since the weed incident!" I said and she looked at me with a bit of pity in her eyes. "I'm beginning to think she's cheating on me," I said and Camila gasped. "What? Why?" Camila asked as we got out of the elevator. "Because she never comes to me. She doesn't talk to me, she only gives me one worded answers! I'm beginning to think I'm better off alone," I said the last part sadly and sat down on a nearby bench. Camila put a hand on my shoulder and I looked at the floor, tears slowly making their way down my face. I sniffled and Camila bent down in front of me. "Cami, am I unwanted?" I asked and she shook her head. "What makes you think that you're unwanted? Because being with you is amazing. You make everything feel so fun and that things should be done without regrets. You make me feel like a little kid, when we prank people and do other shit," Camila said and I chuckled and she wiped a few of my tears away. "Thanks for still talking to me Cami. You, Elektra, and Melanie are the three people that don't care what I do and still talk to me after I do some stupid shit. You know how to brighten up day, so, thanks," I said and she smiled. Camila kissed my nose and I giggled. "Yes!" Camila said and I looked at her confused. "What?" I asked. "I got you to smile!" Camila said and I shook my head. "C'mon, I wanna go do something to relieve myself of all these emotions," I said and she nodded. "Y/N!" I heard and saw Ahren. I gasped and tears started falling down again and I ran and koala hugged him. "Ahren!" I said and he caught me. "Hey Tiger," Ahren said softly and I smiled at the nickname. "I missed you, how's Australia?" I asked. "It's been good, but boring since you weren't there," Ahren said and I giggled. "How's America been?" Ahren asked and I chuckled. "Shit, besides the people I like. I wanna watch it burn," I said and he chuckled and shook his head. "Okay Chloe Jr., calm down," Ahren said and I bit his neck making him drop me. "Motherfucker," I said and he laughed. "You bit me!" Ahren said and I got up and flipped him off. "When and where?" He asked and I shook my head. "Nasty! I don't like dicks, and you know that!" I said and Camila giggled. "Who's she? Is she your girlfriend?" Ahren asked and I shook my head. "Nope, she's my close friend though, my girlfriend is the Green Eyed beauty of her group," I said, pointing at Camila and she nodded. "I'm Ahren," Ahren said. "So I've heard, I'm Camila," Camila said and I snickered. "Canola," I whispered and Camila looked at me and I ran, her chasing after me. "Y/N! Come back here! I don't like being called Canola and you know that!" Camila said as she chased after me around the building. "So, whaddya gonna do about it, Canola?" I asked loudly and she sprinted a bit and jumped on me at the entrance and the door opened, revealing the girls who walked in. "Take it back!" Camila said. "Make me, Canola," I teased and she hit my head. "Ow, Jesus Christ, Ally Jr.," I said and Camila laughed. Camila got off me and I chuckled and pulled her into me. "Cami guess what?" I asked as I looked at her. "What?" She asked, looking into my eyes. "I love you, Canola," I said, smiling and ran off. "Y/N!" Camila whined and I laughed. "C'mon mate! Leave Camila alone," Ahren said and I pouted. "Asshoe," I said and Camila laughed. "What the fuck is an 'asshoe'?" Ahren asked. "You," I said and chuckled. "C'mon we gotta go to the venue for soundcheck, good thing you're a quick learner, huh Y/N/N?" Ahren asked and I nodded. I had driven Camila and the boys back to the venue and got there just in time for soundcheck. Ahren jumped on my back and I helped him steady by holding his legs. "C'mon Tiger! Let's go!" Ahren said and I laughed and ran around the stage. "Y/N! It's time for soundcheck for you. Quit acting like an asshat and practice," Sienna scolded and I huffed and Ahren chuckled and ruffled my hair. "Cheer up Rebel Hottie, we gotta kill soundcheck," Ahren said and I nodded. "Open Letter," I told the boys and they nodded and got ready. I had the wire in my hand that had the mic and my free hand.