Chapter 19 (Part 2) The Beginning of the End

A/N:
Hey guys! Welcome to Chapter 19 Part 2! I want to thank you guys yet again for helping me reach 100 votes! I'm so happy and the view count is going up still. Thanks again for sticking around and I hope you enjoy the Chapter! I'll see you guys at the end!
                           -Lili

[In Enta Isla]

-Lucifer's P.O.V-

"Alciel. . . Where are we going."

It wasn't really a question. More of an order for an explanation. In all honesty, I didn't quite think that the castle was this large. Several flights of stairs and a shit ton of walking. I was considering just flying since my feet were starting to hurt, pathetic as that sounds.

"Stop asking questions and just walk."

"No, I will not."

I stood still, my feet stopping moving as I folded my arms across my chest and narrowed my eyes slightly. My patience was running low and all I really wanted to do was go back to my chambers and sulk. Again, pathetic as it sounds. I wanted answers and now. Alciel stopped walking, turning around and facing me. Seeing the look in his eyes cause my calm face to falter slightly. Nonetheless though, I stood my ground.

"Fine. Go back then. I'll just go check on earth myself."

My eyes widened, my wings suddenly unfolding and snapping open. I growled lowly under my breath, running past the male and launching myself up into the air. I only moved a few inches across the ground before feeling a sharp pull at my wing.

'Do they ever learn?!'

A strangled cry left my lips, sounding like a mix of a sort of. . Moan. . And a yelp of intense pain.

"L-let go!"

But of course, Alciel being the ass he was, didn't. Part of me thought he maybe knew what he was doing as he tightened his grip on the feathers, making an attempt to pull me back towards him.

"Lucifer. Calm dow-"

"Let go of my wing first!!"

My face was burning and no doubt a shade of deep Crimson. The idiot still didn't seem to get it as he raised an eyebrow, shaking his head and then finally releasing my wing. I probably was struggling a bit too much since I went falling foreword, hitting the ground. I propped myself up on my hands and knees, trying to steady my breathing and call my shaking. I stood up after a few seconds, taking in a breath and folding my wings around myself, holding them tightly to me. The burning in my face had gone down for the most part but I was willing to put money on the fact that it was still visibly red.

"S-so what are you going on about involving earth? Are you going back?"

"Not necessarily going back per say but more or less checking up. The first time we went to earth was a partial mistake. Not even King Satan is entirely sure how to reopen the correct portal. Though you might be able to...."

'That's right. . I had come to earth purposely with Olba a few months back. . That was still a gamble though as well. I had heard tell of where Satan was going and ended up but even so, I had taken my chances at getting the right world correct.'

"I....suppose so..."

"You don't know how to get back either, do you."

I lowered my head some, staring at the ground. I figured that was all he needed to get his answer. It seemed just as such, considering the loud sigh I heard next. I really just wanted to go back to my room now more than ever.  I couldn't take much more of this.