Chpt 12. Im His

"She was never mine, but losing her to him, it broke my heart."

Mark

I get out of the elevator and I make my way down the hall I see y/n and Jack siting in front of her door. I kinda speed walked over. "What happened?" I asked with confusion, that's when y/n ooked at me, her eyes all puffy from crying and she was shaking, the sight of that made my heart drop. "It's Leo huh?" I asked in a rough voice. She gave me a soft nod and her head back into Jack's shoulder. "Yeah, he was following her." Jack said wrapping his arm around her waist to comfort her.

"I'm gonna f*cking kill him." I mumbled under my breath. As I marched back towards the elevator. "Were are you going?" Y/n sniffled looking up from Jack's sweater. I turned back and gave her a quick kiss on her head. "Don't worry just stay with Sean, I'll be back soon." I said with a warm smile then I looked toward Jack and gave him a cold look. "Make sure she stays here." He nodded, with that I made my way back towards the elevator. How could Leo do this to y/n? She is so caring, kind, and smart. He messed up the best thing he ever had in my opinion, and thats why he can't back off.

Once I reached the lobby I saw the peice of shit open the doors to the building. He took one glance at me and he looked pissed. Huh, I wonder if he is drunk this time. He stormed towards me. "Stay the f*ck away from my girlfriend." He said almost sounding hurt in a way. "She not your f*cking girlfriend!" I roard giving him a look that could kill. "I don't know what you have been putting in her head, but she loves me!" This guy yelled, what the hell is he talking about?

The elevator doors opened to revel y/n and Jack chasing after her. "Leo you need to leave, now." She said calmly walking towards him. "What do you mean Baby?" He asked making her take in a deep breath. "you are going to leave, and stop contacting me, for good." She seriously and his eyes narrowed.

" I- I didn't mean to hurt you baby girl, let's just talk about this." He said pulling her by her arm, she instantly froze when he touched her. "Hey! watch it buddy." I said standing in between them, he removed his hand.

" I don't give a f*ck, im done being nice, I can touch her all I want she is mine." He said getting right in my face. "No im not." She said in a serious manner. "Please baby, Im the only man that you have ever kissed or touched, that makes you mine." He said with a smug look on his face.
"W-well your wrong!" She said grabbing my hand pulling me and kissing me. my face turned cherry red. I quickly kissed her back as passionately as I could. I felt like my body was on fire, Her lips were like magic, they made me feel drunk she was so amazing,
I never wanted to stop but I forgot that Leo and Jack were still here.

She slowly pulled away, leaving me wanting her even more then i have ever wanted her before. She gave me a look, a flushed look, yet I could see the joy on her face. Mark is my date to Brianna's wedding, s-so if I'm any ones, I'm his." She inhaled, while keeping her eyes on me. "You f*cking wh*re!" He yelled raising his hand to slap her but I grabbed it before he could lay one finger on her.

"You are never, going to hurt her again." I said lowly, pushing him away from her, he muttered something underneath his breath and closed the door to the building with a bang. I looked back and I noticed she was gone. I gave Jack a confused look and he shrugged his shoulders." She most likely needs to clear her head Mark, so I think you should leave her be for a bit.." Jack said in a pissy tone, leaving the building with his head hung down.

My apartment

Once I made it back to my apartment I flopped down onto my bed, just thinking about that kiss. Hell, thats I could do, Wow, just wow.

My heart was still beating so fast, I loved the way her soft lips moved up against mine, The way her soft hands intertwined with my hair, The feeling of her waist. I closed my eyes and I let out a sigh of aggression into my pillow. God what are you doing to my heart y/n.