Already gone

On the field at koshien, Seido fans continue to cheer.

Said team is out at the field, patting each others back, congratulating each other, some is screaming, everyone flowing with happiness.

Miyuki Kazuya is in the middle of it. As team captain and cather he's filled with pride and joy. They reach their goals. They fullfill the coach and previous's years senior's dreams of becaming champion.

"WE WON! WE ARE CHAMPION!" Kazuya said to himself.

He was greeted with praises and congratulations by his team and coach by a job well done.

But as Kazuya is sorrounded by the festive feeling, a sudden strange feeling fill his heart.

He looks up at the sky, looking for the sun.

"Where is it? It's sunny just a while ago." Kazuya thought and the strange feeling grow.

The sun is hidden. Dark clouds are starting to form at the blue sky.

Kazuya continue to look up. Eyes desperately searching to that golden rays that can bring anyone warmth.

"Miyuki!" Nori yelled.

"Oi Miyuki. Everyone is calling for you"

Kazuya snap his head at Kuramochi. Then looks around. Almost everyone is looking at him differently.

"KYAHAHAHA. I know that we won but I don't thought that you would cry! Though I dont blame you! We won! Hahaha!" Kuramochi said.

"Cry? Im crying.?" Kazuya whispered. He brought his hand to his face and yes it felt wet. He look down to his hands and see traces of water or tears.

But why? Yes, it's not suprising if someone cry in this kind of situation due to happines.

But why he is crying because of this feeling of loss? As if his heart is being ripped and his blood shed to his eyes as tears.

"Oi Miyuki! What happen to you? Aren't you happy? WE WON! WE ARE NOW THE CHAMPIONS!" Said Maezono.

He knows he is happy. He's supposed to be happy! But why? Why he is filled with this sadness and pain?

With this thought and tears still running from his eyes, he look up the sky.

Eyes still searching that golden shine.