Chapter two- finding out

Mrs figg decided she'd had enough. Every time the dursleys forced Harry to stay at her house, he was covered in new bruises and sores. Although he'd stayed with Mrs figg often, he still was afraid to say nothing more than 'no thank you ' or ' yes please' . Mrs figg thought that he was very well mannered for a four year old, especially one who had been staying with the dursleys for most of their life. Quickly , she grabbed a piece of parchment and wrote a note to Albus explaining what had been happening to Harry. She sent it off hoping that he does something about it soon. 

As soon as Dumbledore had recived the letter , he sent an urgent message to Sirius and Remus telling them to come to his office Asap. One minute later, Sirius and Remus burst through the door out of breath. 

"What's wrong Albus? Is it that you want us to be a teacher because I will not!" Sirius inquired.

"Sirius!" Remus hissed " Dumbledore , you wanted to see us?" 

Dumbledore sighed. His blue eyes twinkling with sadness - unlike usual. " I suggest you sit down" he said. Despite the confusion , they obeyed .    " As you know, Harry was sent to the dursleys. I now regret my desicion. You are allowed to let Harry live with you." 

" YES! I get my godson!" Sirius exclaimed. Remus however was not fully satisfied. " But why do you regret you're desicion ?  " He asked. 

" Ah . Well you see,Harry has been abused both phisically and mentally." At the word abused Sirius jumped out of his chair and shouted " WHAT! MY GODSON, HARRY JAMES POTTER ABUSED BY HIS OWN BLOOD RELATIVES!?" 

Remus was reacting the opposite. He had gone pale. " No Albus - there must be a mistake. " he whispered. " I'm sorry Remus but, there is no mistake . On the bright side , you have my permission to go and collect him tomorrow." Dumbledore said calmly.

"HOW IS THERE A BRIGHT SIDE TO THIS SITUATION ,MY GODSON- wait a sec did you say we could collect him  tomorrow ? Are you for real?!" Sirius burst out. Dumbledore chuckled. 

"Yes mr black" he said with his normal twinkle back in his eyes. 

Remus laughed then whispered to himself " I hope he looks like prongs" Sirius who heard whispered back " me too "  Dumbledore looked down on the two men. Losing their best friend must have been hard for them. Sirius and James were practically brothers and you'd never them without Remus lupin . 

"Albus? What time do we get Harry tomorrow? And where exactly is this dursley place? " Remus asked 

After explaining , they both knew what time they were going to pick Harry up and where he was. They were excepting prongs in mini form a bit shaken with sore spots but ok other wise.

How wrong they were

Hi guys! Hope you enjoyed these past few chapters, tell me if you think anything needs improving ! I'm sort of new to watpad but hopefully I will get used to it. The next few chapters I will make more interesting probably. And i might add in some wolfstar because just its one of my otps . 

Feel free to give me any suggestions of plot. Thanks ! See you later

Scarlett xx