Chapter 5

Really sorry I haven't been updating recently- I didn't even imagine I would get any reads at all! Thank you for all your support!!!!!!!!!! If you have any suggestions, please comment them. I'd love to hear your ideas as I have writers block ugh. Anyway, on with the story!

"Sirius! Harry! Dinner time!" Remus shouted up the stairs.

"Coming now ," Sirius replied. He took a hold of  Harrys hand and slowly guided him downstairs, where Remus was waiting. Him and Sirius sat at the table, until they noticed Harry hadn't sat down. 

"Harry..? Why are you standing there? Come and sit with me and moony"  Sirius said

Harry looked up curiously, rubbing one of the bruises on his arm, making both the men's hearts clench. 

"D-do I get to - to sit with you for dinner?" He questioned

"Oh Harry. Of course!" Sirius helped him into the chair.

"Just eat what you can," Remus hastened to assure Harry, "we don't expect you to eat all of it." 

The small boy started to eat his food slowly, feeling so grateful for these two men. After a while,Sirius noticed Harrys frequent staring and turned to him. 

"What's up prongslet?" 

A small smile crept up onto Harrys innocent face and he answered:" just- just thank you. For doing this, for giving me a proper home. Thank you very much." 

Dinner ended with the three of them hugging, not one of them wanting to let go.