Welcome to the Family

((This is the first story I've ever wrote on here..sooo..sorry in advance if the story has any spelling error or mistakes or if it just sucks in general. But please do let me know what are your thoughts on the story))

Devin's POV:
I thought everything would be at least decently normal when i was a child. But no shit i was way fucking wrong...I can still remember it . The day I lost sense of innocence and was introduced into my families so called "tradition".

*Flash back, 15 years ago*

Kid Devin's POV:
"Mommy? Mommy where are you hiding?" I giggle and run around the searching for her
"Mommy are you here?"
I walk towards the basement and slowly open the door and then carefully walk down the old rickety stairs
"m-m-mommy ?"
I look over the open area of the side of the sets then gasps in shock as I watch my mother being gutted with a machete by my very own..uncle Floyd.
Tears start to fast down my cheeks as I see my mom use her last words to tell me "R-Run " before she chokes on her own blood and passes away as my uncle pulls out his machete from my mothers stomach and slowly turns to face me with an angered look upon his face .
I did as my mom told me and I ran as fast as I could ,to only be caught by grandfather. I try all that i can to escape his clutches but since i was so small ,sadly none of it worked.
They sat me down and cornered me towards a wall down in the basement .
I was even more horrified to see that my mother's corpse was being drag upstairs .I start to cry more and wipe my face as my uncle says and motions to my mother
"See that, that is what happens when you betray our family "
I see my other uncle Bubba also dragging two more bodies they look like they were wearing cop uniforms.
"If you wanna stay alive,and not end up like your traitorous mother up there ,do as i say and do our family tradition of killing people or you'll end just like the others"
He said as he threatened me by pointing the bloody machete at me.
I look at it and back up a bit then sniff and wipe my tears
"Y-yes,u-uncle"

Over the years I've done as my family had said to me and killed any trespassers and stayed in the dark and damp basement all by myself. Eventually killing started to become natural to me i started to really enjoy it. I had a later become famous for work .ha the kids would even give me a few nicknames such "the face stealer" , "the body snatcher", or "ghost" for the fact that whenever I come to kill you I'd loom around like a ghost and you'd wouldn't know where to look for me. I'd try to take a few trophies home .Such as eyes,tongue, fingers ,toes,or most notably the skin on your face i like to sometimes make them into masks like that killer from the movies. I'd sometimes use it as a way to trick my victims into thinking I'm one of their now dead friends or family. I think its fun to see the look of terror in their faces before they die by my hands.
Although it did had its bad parts as well..My uncle Floyd
would basically treat me like a slave whenever I would be home. He'd usually just make do basic chores such as cleaning. But then later they start to turn a bit more complicated. He would make me clean the whole house ,cook for the whole family ,do laundry and get rid of the bodies if i do any of it he would have the whole family come after me. Killing and collecting things from the victims was the only thing that i could think of that would allow me to relieve stress and keep my mind off my situation .I thought everyday would continue to be stressful and a bit boring as usual until that one day.

Devin's POV: I run towards the woods ,chasing a girl from a camping ground that got away from me. She thought she could hide from me by using the trees.
But boy was she wrong. But as soon as i was about to sneak up on her...until i was beaten to it by a tall ,slender man wearing a dark cloak ,as soon as he took his hood off i saw that he had long straight black hair,he was very pale and surprisingly... a really attractive man. I don't there was just something about him that made me really like him..I stood behind a tree and watched him stab her in the stomach then lay her down on the ground as she whimpers and cries in pain as she holds her gut while also trying to back away from him. He allows her to move a bit further as he puts away his dagger and pulls out his hatchet and walks over to her and pulls her by the hair then lifts her up a bit saying "Sorry but i need you" he smirks the chops off her head as she screams .
I

show my devilish smile as i watch the blood splatter everywhere. Then i start to chuckle a bit as he chops the rest of her body up ,only to later then hide when i notice that he heard me

Chris's POV: "what the hell ,who's there" I drop the body and get up "who's ever there come out now!" After saying those words a man
with messy black hair and wearing a mask that seemed like it might be made of real skin .He was wearing a black jacket ,a dress shirt with the sleeves rolled up along with some black pants .He also carried a chainsaw and maybe a few more weapons that i can't see at the moment. He had a very voluptuous body for a guy
,I wasn't sure rather to find that good or bad.
I looked at him dead on "who the fuck are you ?" he smirks looking back at me and giggles "no need to be rude. My name is Devin,others call me many other names such as ghost. And who are you"
"The names Chris. Now why are you here?"
He says and points to the body
" Well that rotting corpse over there was supposed to be my next victims but i guess you beat me to it." he smirks "I hope you know how to get rid of a body cause i know for sure that I'm not staying here" he starts to walk off .I wasn't sure rather or not to go after him ..so instead i just stood by grabbed the body and stuffed it in my sack and walk off wondering if I'll ever see him again..