The Devil's Due.

Chris's POV: As i walk to what will be my temporary home in a near by cabin i stop thinking of the man from earlier and start to think of how many more sacrifices i shall need for my plan.
My plan was to bring back my boyfriend Michael from the dead .But based on what I've learned about his soul i would have to sacrifice a hundred souls to a demon named La loush from the under world if i ever truly wanted him back in my life the same condition that he used to be .
But sadly I've only gathered 18 souls so far..
I walk in ,dragging the bag and head towards the chimney/pit where i set the bodies.
I start the ritual and eventually throw in the body parts that included two more bodies that were in the sack, into the fiery pit and continue the ritual until it over .
"three more bodies down ,seventy-nine more to go".
I sigh and decide to try and get some sleep.

Devin's POV: After seeing that sort of strange man in the woods i decided out curiosity to follow him and find what he was gonna do with those body parts .
As i saw him walk into that old cabin i rushed over towards the window and watch him do some kind of ritual.
It sort of looked satanic..
But after a while once he fell asleep i snuck my way. Regardless of what i witnessed i still have no clue why i went in there,my guess was that i found him a bit interesting and i really wanted to find out more about him.
I quietly walk around and look for anything that would peak my interest.
Mainly i found a shit ton of books ,spell books and normal books .
I looked around some more then i came upon a dark room with a very dim blue light.
It looked similar to my own room down in the basement of my grandfather's house .
It was full of jars filled with as eye balls,fingers,toes, insects,lizards,almost anything that a normal person would consider abnormal or strange or creepy for someone to keep to themselves.
"Wow ,this actually nice.." I giggle
"he's about as crazy as i am maybe even more ,but still what are you up too..".
I say softly as i walk through the room. I eventually come across what looked like a bedroom it had few pictures of Chris with this other guy they must of been close friends or something .

 I eventually come across what looked like a bedroom it had few pictures of Chris with this other guy they must of been close friends or something

It seemed kinda weird since the room seemed more like a shrine.
There were candles everywhere.
Nearly everything looked untouched and sorta old.
"I think that's enough investigating for day"
I said before turning back around ,only to find out Chris was awake."Shit!".I quickly hid on the darker side of the hallway to make sure he can't see me. I watched his movements ,he seemed a bit sluggish and his eyes where just slightly open. My guess was that he was half asleep.
I saw him trying to get something in the fridge so i did my best to stay as quite as i could and i rushed over to the open window and i snuck out and headed straight home.

Chris's POV: I got up to get some some water. i couldn't sleep at all. Well,.. I've hardly been sleeping at all lately.
I've been constantly have reoccurring nightmares about that night when i lost Mike.
Even though I could've done nothing about it. I-i still feel like it's all my fault ..That's why I've gotta bring him back make it up to him the best way i can. And hopefully hell forgive me. I just hope ill know what to when the time comes .I drink my water and go back to bed.

*flashback , A year and a half ago*

Chris's POV:
"Babe are you coming?" I said as i grabbed my bag ,so we can get ready to go to the lake for our camping trip. "Yeah ,I'm coming ".He gives me a quick kiss then we walk out the door and head for the lake near the woods.
We set up then sit down and relax.
I was starting to get pretty dark and cold.
"Hey ,I'm gonna go look for some firewood ,be right back alright? "
He said before standing up.
"Okay, stay safe,come back soon"
I blow him a kiss as he pretends to catch it as he walks off towards the woods .
I lay down watch the stars and try to heat myself up to the low fire.
Later the fire goes out and mike still hasn't came back yet.
It gets more cold and i start to worry about him .
"Screw this I'm gonna go look for him"
I say as i get up and walk towards the woods.
I walk and walk until at least about an hour later i come across a group of people in a circle wearing dark robes .
I try to get as close as i can without them seeing me get near them.
I look closer then silently gasp once i notice they're surrounding mike and he's on the ground looking like he's knocked out.
I look in horror as one of the men grabs a dagger and tries to stab him.
I run over and tackle him down as i yell out "GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM HIM!" .Two other guys to pull me off of him as i struggle to get free. The guy gets up and angrily says
"who do you are ?damn mortal!.take him away!" .
They drag me off as i start kicking and screaming and try to get lose while mike starts to wake up.
One of the men stabs me roughly in the stomach then they let me go and decided to just let me bleed out .
I carefully get up and hold my gut as i follow them as they walk back. I stop at a tree "n-no mike" I start tearing up as the main guy goes back doing his ritual and gets ready to stab him .He helplessly looks at me and reaches his hand out . I try going to him but instead i run since the same two guys notice me coming .I cry more after trying to see if they were chasing me but instead i see mike getting stabbed through the chest .I turn away and run faster back home and later tend to my wound