Synthetic Love

((Hopefully as my story develops ill have more of a good sense of what I'm doing. If you see any problem or have any questions ,etc .just let me know ))

Devin's POV: It's been about a year and a half later after meeting Chris.
I still could not get him out of my mind .His pale white skin ,raven black hair ,the silhouette he would leave behind as he walked away ,gave me chills .
Based on every thing I've noticed about him since the day i met him..he was divine in my eyes in every way that i could think of . I badly wanted to know so much more about him. But ever since that night in woods, when i followed him into that cabin. ..It was literary like as if it were a dream .

I went back the very next day during the night .The cabin was still there ..but.. once i went in the whole place was abandoned. I couldn't find a trace of anything i saw that night. The back room was completely gone .All that was there was cluttered up dust, cobwebs, and empty rooms where all of Chris' remaining should have been. I thought that maybe i was just going insane. ..well even more insane then how i am now and maybe all of that could've been just a strange yet beautiful dream.

In my own way i tried to forget about him by going to a near by party in an old yet recently renewed mansion . To clear my mind and possibly find something or someone new to play with for a while.

So I dye my hair once again, put on a bit of make up and change into one of grandfathers older suits. Of course i had to touch it up a bit ,to fit my size and style. But it eventually turned out perfect for me. Also just in case of an emergency...i added a few small knifes within the suit.

Eventually i walked off towards the mansion , and as i walked through the entrance, i noticed that a lot of the guests were wearing masks i quickly looked around to see how can i make myself not stand out to much. Luckily there were a few more masks on a table near the door. So i grabbed a spare blank mask, and put my jacket on a hook by the door ,separate from the others.

((Devin's look⬇))

I walked and looked around for a bit before deciding to just stand near the fancy horderves and beverages

I walked and looked around for a bit before deciding to just stand near the fancy horderves and beverages .Then as i watched the others dance i was starting to hope that eventually I would get noticed by anyone that seemed at least a bit intriguing .

I'll admit there were a few girls that wanted me to dance with them and possibly wanted do.. "something else to me" .. Based on all the rather perverse looks that they were giving me. I even had one guy that tried his attempts on me
but ..he failed. Sadly they all seemed,selfish, bland,boring,and annoying . They were all the same. They were all just one big headache.

After a few hours later of just drinks and boredom i started to actually give up on finding anyone good enough in my opinion for my taste.

Until a tall man with long yet also short straighten black hair walks in.
I couldn't tell what his face looked like; the crowd was sorta blocking him from my view.
Until he put on another mask from the table it was similar to mine..He walked into the ballroom towards my direction. I was memorized by him and his looks,I couldn't tell why but i kept looking over at him.