Hellbound

Kuza's POV: As I was walking towards the woods,looking for more firewood,..at least about twenty minutes later.
I realize that I'm being followed by people wearing black ropes and they had on either weird make up or really messed up faces. Once they noticed that i had seen them they all walk out and went straight to me and surround me..

 Once they noticed that i had seen them they all walk out and went straight to me and surround me

"u-um what's going on here? why were you following me?."
I said as they slowly got closer to me.
I tried running away but they were close enough to catch me.
They dragged me deeper into the woods.
Eventually they stopped and pinned me to the ground as they forced me to drink something that looked similar to red wine
through a funnel from a clear glass bottle.
The taste was very unusual like blood and strawberry mixed with other awful tasting ingredients that I've never tasted before.
I chocked a bit after they finally let me go.
I tried to get up but it felt as if i was still being pinned down i couldn't move a mussel .
I tried my best to try to get up and leave but nothing worked.
The ground started to shake and glow in a dark blood red color beneath me .I was so fucking terrified on i noticed that one of the guys in the dark robes started chanting and he was raising up a dagger like he was about to strike me .
And in that moment i felt like i had lost all hope in trying to live until Chris finally came i was actually starting to feel as if i was already saved.
He tackles the guy down and was later removed and dragged again.
"N-no that was way to quick he didn't even have a chance " I say as i cry and watch him leave out of my sight .
I reach out to him once i see that he has escaped injured but okay.
But then THAT FUCKING COWARD decided to leave me , so that i would later be stabbed through the chest and die from bleeding out and chocking on my own blood.
The last thing i was before i perished and saw my life flash before my eyes was that fucking bastard running away and saving himself.
I swear if i ever see him again ill never forgive him. I thought he loved me. I thought he cared...
Eventually after what seemed like hours later i woke up to a pitch black room .I tried getting up to see if i could find out where I was. But I realize that i was chained up to the floor.
"What the fuck?.." I say as i look around "Is anyone here? Hello!?"
I was scared of current location and hurt at the thought of what happened with Chris that was all that i had running through my mind at the moment.
Until i eventually heard slow but sort of heavy footsteps heading in my direction .
Soon a man wear a black leather jacket and pants with a few dull spikes all over him ,along with some black leather boots.
"Good you're finally up,I thought this looks might seem a bit more appealing to you rather than my more or less normal look,maybe the others will like it... But anyways .how do you feel" He said as he stood before me .
"I-Im fine...But who are you? Where am i? H-how did i get here? W-" I said before he shushed me .
"All will be answered soon ,as of now , were in my realm and you will be staying here. My name is Dani but in your world , often the unusual or weird people call me La Loush " He said as he started to unlock my chains to my legs .
I rub my ankles.
"Follow me. lets go get you ready for the show" he said as he walk off back into the dark area.
I slowly but cautiously follow him.
Eventually we get to what looks like a make up room . "what the...".."can you free my hands now?" I says as i look around and try to figure out where i am.
"No way ,you need them chained or tied up for your act" He says as he motions a few girls with some that had some rather disturbing facial features to come over to me. I couldn't tell rather or not if they were all real...
The girls started putting on my makeup. I looked towards the mirror to see the outcome of my face .I found it rather unusual that they were doing my style of applying makeup to myself but i decided to just forget about it and consider it a coincided .
I tried looking at myself through the mirror once again but this time i saw a beautiful girl with red and black hair appear .I looked behind me only to see that she wasn't their. I turned back to the mirror and she was ..gone.."Wait .what the.."
The girls suddenly pull me up and push me towards an open curtain .
One of the girls rip my shirt off and another puts a gag around my mouth then whispers to me "Just try to look as scary and sexy as you can and just do as he says. ok " .
The room was pitch black once again. Until a spotlight appears with Dani under it.
"Ladies and gentlemen now is time for us to present our new addition to the family "
He says as another spot light points directly to me.
"Its hellbound! " he grins and chuckles a bit
"I must admit. the name needs a bit of work. But what can i say he's a newbie ,things will change eventually "
he giggles and smirks then he motions for me to come closer as the room lights up a bit more .
Some of the people gasp and whisper things such as "is that a human?".."this must be a joke".."who knows maybe he'll be good"
I walk towards him and notice there were three naked girls on their hands and knee in a cage with pale white skin and long black hair.I thought they really sexy until one of the of them showed that she had a snakes tongue and the other growled at me . Across from them i saw a women taming a large snake, beside her where a few fire breathers, along a couple men that seemed like they were playing with any sharp objects that involved passing through their bodies. One in particular was the sword swallower.
I was about to walk closer until suddenly i couldn't move once again. Dani had his hand out towards me as if he were controlling me.
A blaze of fire surrounded me. It was extremely hot but surprising it wasn't hurting me at all.
Immediately after Dani balls his hand into a fist and i start coughing up blood through my gag and it slowly starts to drip down chest .
"Now i shall need a volunteer,any takers?" He says as he looks around and the crowd scarcely stays quite.
He looks for any human like individuals eventually he finds a girl with blond hair and hazel eyes.
"How about you"
She looked terrified and tried to stay seated like she didn't ear a thing he said until Dani motioned his finger for her to come to him. Her eyes went dull like she was lifeless and she slowly walked to the ring with him. "Good girl" he grins as he pulls her by her chin "so young ,so beautiful " he said as he slowly leaned in to her and bite her neck.
She screamed in agony and held on to him tight as his teeth sunk into her skin.
Soon enough her eyes turned ruby red and her went limp for a second or two.
Then she gasped and smirks in a slightly creepy way like she were recharged or or reborn.
"Mmmm master " she says while softly biting her lip and staring into his eyes.
"Good girl ,now follow daddy " He says as he walks off towards a watery pit with her tagging along like a lovestruck puppy.
He stops to kiss her "you'll do anything for me now .won't you beautiful " he says while holding her by the chin and slowly turning her around without her realizing it.
"Yes master " she says
"Good now DIE FOR ME !" he says while pushing her into the pit.
She screams before splashing into the water.
The crowd gasps in terror.
She then coughs and tries to breathe once she gets back to the surface but only to be pulled back down and brutally be torn apart by demons in the water.
"Have fun my babies" he says as he bows before the crowd.
And they all cheer.
"And that is our show for the day,i hope you all enjoyed it " he says before standing straight then walking off as the lights go down .I was completely terrified .If he does this kinda stuff to his audience. Then what the fuck is gonna happen to me?!

(What the realm looks like🔽)