chapter 3

Kamar
I walked in to Burger king and this line was long asf. I got in line and it was like a couple of ppl in front on me.

Unknown
I walked in to Burger king cuz a nigga was hunger. But wen I walked in there I saw this pretty ass girl standing in line I had to get her digits.

Kamar
I was in line getting ready to order wen a man came up behind me.
Unknown- excuse me Ms you are very beautiful
I turned around and I had to say he was handsome he was about 6'2 had a low-cut fade that look like he just got it cut, brown skin tattoos and some nice pink plum lips 😍😍

Mar-thank you (blushing)

Unknown- no problem.  I was wondering if I could take you out on a date on something?

Mar-umm idk because we just met and all and Im not really looking for a relationship.

Unknown- can we at least go out as friends and hang out?

Mar- sure here take my number
They switched phones and put there numbers in.

Mar-i didn't get ur name?
Unknown-jamal and you?
Mar-kamar but u can call me Mar.
Jamal- OK Mar talk to you later.
Mar-ok

Number 54 the man behind the counter yelled.
Mar-right here!
Worker-here you go ms have a great day!

I walked out to my car. When I got in the car I received a text from Lisa.

Lisa 😂😘😚-  larger fries ,and a cheeseburger ,with some chicken wings, and a large sprite.  Thanks boo 😘😚

Me- damn girl how much u feeding for two 😂😂and np

Lisa-girl I'm just hungry asf a bitch didn't eat this morning 😂😂but see you when you get here.

Mar-rd

After that she didn't respond so I started the car and headed to five guys to get this girl her food.

Once I got there I just went straight in line and got her food and walked out. As I was walking out I bumped in to some body I looked up and it was a girl I said sorry and this bitch had the nerve to get smart.

Mar-sorry ms I didn-

Girl-aint no sorry watch where tf u going !!

Mar- who is tf u talking to bitch u better be lucking I didn't spill this drink on you!

Girl-bitch whatever!

And with that the girl walked away.

Mar- man I tell u these bitches anit got no damn home training.
I got in my car and drove off to the salon.