chapter 6

Mar

I woke up and did my hygiene. After that I went downstairs to make me something to eat. I looked in the cabinets and pulled out some cinnamon toast crunch and ate a bowl of cereal. "Bing bing" my phone went off. I ran upstairs to get it and I saw that I got a text from Jamal.

Jamal- hey beautiful I was thinking we can go out around 1 or 2?

Mar- does 1:30 sound good?

Jamal- sure that's good I'll pick you up send me the address.

Mar- 546 England role ave (made-up)

Jamal- OK be there in a hour.

I looked at the time and I saw that it was 12:27 I went to get ready.

Jamal
Wassup y'all well you already know my name.  I'm 6'2 brownskined nice looking and I have some plumed lips. I met this fine ass girl and I told my self that I got to have her.  But she just want to be friends but I want to be more.  Anyway  I'm heading over to her house I finally know where she lives but let's get back to the story.

Jamal
I pulled up to her house and parked the car. I got out and I knocked on the door.

Mar
I was doing my make-up (not to much) cuz we are just hanging out. As I was applying lip stick there was a knock on the door.  I looked at the time and I saw that it was 1:28. I started to head downstairs to answer the door when I opened it Jamal stood there with some flowers.

Jamal
When Kamar opened the door I anit going to even lie she was looking bad asf. She had on a white crop top with some  black high wasited shorts. Baby girl body was on point. I handed her the flowers that I had bought her

Mar- awe that's Mal these are ready nice.  Ima go and put them in some water then we can go.

Jamal-ok

Mar
I went to put them in some water and started to head back in the living room ready to leave out. But before I headed out I checked to see if I hand everything when I did I closed and locked the door.
We was heading towards his car when he opened it for me and I got in

Mar- thank you

Jamal- no problem beautiful.

I blushed.

He got in the car and we drove off. While we was just sitting there in silents I decided to call Lisa to see if she is OK.
The phone rung she picked up on the third ring.

Lisa- hello

Mar- hey Lisa boo how you doing are you OK?

Lisa- yea I'm doing OK the docters said that I'll be OK and that the I was pregnant and that the poison could have killed my baby.

Mar- omg!  Lisa your preggo yes bihhh I'm so happy for you.  But do you remember anything that happen?  Like who did it?

Lisa- no but the docter said that my memory is going to come but tho I just have to give it some time.

Mar- oh OK well I'll see you like around 4:30 OK

Lisa- bitch why so late

Mar-cause I'm out right now with a friend.

Lisa-FRIEND!!  Is that friend a boy or girl .

Mar- boy lls

Lisa- girl I see you lol

Mar- girl no we just friends
I said looking at Jamal.

Lisa- mhm whatever how lol see you when you get here.

Mar-rd bye love you.

Lisa love you too.

After we got off the phone we pulled up to six flags.

Mar- omg Mal I love this place
I said as I rushed to get out of the car.

Jamal- lls calm down and let's go there.

We walk up to the Booth and payed to get in. When we got in I spotted the batwig and I wanted to get on. 

Mar- Mal let's get on the batwig.

Jamal- OK let's go

After a few rides we went to get something to eat and chilled.

As we was chilling I looked at to time and it was 4:03.

Mar- omg!  Shit!  Fuck!  Mal can you take me to the hospital I'm suppose to be seeing my friend in the hospital.

Jamal- you talking about Lisa?

Mar- yea how did you know?
She said looking at him weirdly

Jamal- I over heard you on the phone.

Mar- oh well can you take me please?

Jamal- yea sure let's go.

We got in the car and drove off.

Like comment, vote plz and thank you