chapter 7

Mar
We pulled up to the hospital and I got out. As I was getting out jamal said something.

Jamal- hey I really had a great time today I was wonder if we can do it again?

Mar-ill see cause I'm really busy with my friend and work it's just to much.

Jamal- OK well text or call me wen ever ur free.

Mar-ok
I started walking to the main entrance and walked up to the front desk.

Mar- Lisa Burns?

Nurse- room 115

Mar- OK thank u

I walked to the elevators and went to the 3 floor. The door was getting Rey to shut till and man said hold the door and I stopped it before it closed.

Man- level 3 please

It was something about him that o could get my mind off. Then it it me.

Mar- excuse me sir did you go to Harvard high?

Man- yes why?

Mar- I'm sorry u just look so-

Man- so what lol Mar I can't believe you don't remember me.

Mar- Chris-

Man- Martin yup it's me

Mar omg how you been?  It's been do long wat brings u here.

Chris- I heard that Lisa got in a accident so you know I had tl come see her and you.

Mar-yea ikr and we still don't know who did this. The doctor said that she is dealing with memory lose.

Chris- damn man who could have done this like why Lisa tho like she don't do shit to nobody.

Mar- I'm we just have to pray for her to get better.

They get off the elevator and started to wall to Lisa's room.

Mar- knock, knock.

Lisa- hey bihh way took you so long?

Mar- well I did have to pick up some five guys for my bittie

Lisa- ooh bitch let my see
Mar pulls the bag of food from behind her

Lisa- omg yes bihh give me, give me.
She give her the food and she wasted no time ripping thru it.

Mar- I also have another surprise.

Lisa- wat?
That's wen she opened the door and Chris popped in.

Chris&Mar- surprise!!

Lisa-omg Chris it's been forever nigga I missed you.

Chris- I missed ur crazy asss to lls.

Lisa- boy bye. So wat made u come?

Chris- you girl I had to see if u was rd.

Lisa- oh yea lol.  Yea im good just trying to get my memory back tho so I can remember who did this. Plus I'm pregnant!!

Chris- damn girl this yo 4th child.
Mar- ikr bitch over here busing it open out here lls.

Lisa- fuck y'all.

They all laughed and chilled till visiting hours was over and they sad there goodbyes and left.

Mar
when I got home I saw that my door was open.

Mar- the fuck.  Hold up ik nobody was in my shit.
I walked up to the door and all my stuff was still there.  I walked around to see if anything was missing and it wasn't. I goes to sit down that's wen I heard a noise from upstairs.

Mar- the fuck!

I walked upstairs and checked the bathroom and the guests rooms.  Then I started walking to my room.
I anit going to even lie a bitch was scared.  But I walked in my room and then was nothing.  I walked in a little further. Boom!
The door slammed and before I could turn around I I was poked with something that's wen I blacked out.

Updating later hope y'all like it