chapter 5

Mar
I sat there in the waiting room just worried sick about Lisa.

5 mins later Lisa's boyfriend dj showed up with there three kids.

Dj-mar wat the fuck happen I get a call telling me that my girl pasted the fuck out!! In your fucking salon!

Mar- dj you need to stop fucking yelling before I beat you ass!!  Now if u must know I was out getting her some fucking food and when I came back she was pasted out on the floor so I called the damn emergency  and that it how we got to this point!! So don't come in here blaming me for shit cause I tried to help her!!

Dj- Mann fucl that you should have took her with you and maybe this shit wouldn't have happened!

He said yelling back at her.

Mar- you not tal-

Doctor- family of Lisa Burns? 

Mar and dj stood up quick and started walking to the docter.

Dj&mar-yes!

Docter- well I have some bad news and some good news.  Which one do you want first

Dj- good

Mar-bad

They looked and each other and then at the docter.

Mar- the bad news first

Docter-the bad news is that she was poision and she is also suffuring memorie lose. 

Mar-oh my God!

Docter- the good news is that her body fought off the position and she is recovering from it.

Dj- is she awake right now doc?

Docter- yes but she needs her sleep so just let her get some rest and then u can see her.

Dj- OK doc thank you.

Docter- your welcome sir have a nice day.

Dj- you to.

Mar and dj lefted out and went there separate ways.

Mar
Once I got home I just sat there and started thinking about Lisa.  Like who could have poisoned her?  Did she poisoned herself?  All these questions ran Thur my head I just need some rest. I went upstairs and took my shower and got in bed.  Wen I got in bed I got and text from Jamal.

Jamal- hey beautiful I was just wondering if we can hang out tomorrow?  But sweet dreams beautiful.

Me-  lol yea sure and good night handsome.

I put my phone on the charger and fall asleep

Its getting better I hope y'all like it