Chapter 12~60 Seconds

Edited!

Flashback:

16 years ago:

"Kill the woman!" Ordered Danzo.

"No!" Screamed the Nohara family members.

An anbu shot a sword in the direction of Erika. 'She is dead!' Thought Danzo, Erika closed her eyes.

'So this is the end, Rin, darling...' She Thought.

When she opened up her eyes again, the first thing she saw was Rin blocking the attack with her own body.

"No!!! Why?" Screamed Erika in horror trying to move to her daughter, she just saw her die, the poor woman didn't really get that her daughter was immortal.

"Rin, Erika!" Said Kageochi unable to make a single move, he hated his weakness, for not being able to protect his family.

"Danzo-sama!" Looked at him questionably the Anbu.

"I see that she can move more quickly now, but that's not what we are looking for!" Explained Danzo referring to Rin.

Meanwhile Erika took off the sword off her daughter's chest crying, where Rin regenerated immediately under the sad eyes of Kageochi.

If only, if only that day when he went to her grave, he had explained everything to the Third Hokage or Minato, maybe they could have avoided all of this, but he was too paranoiac to tell anyone. All this was his fault.

"I will never allow you to hurt my family!" Said Rin glaring at the old man.

"The question is: how will you stop me?!" Said Danzo arrogantly.

"I will, no matter how!" She told him before whispering to her mom_"I will make an opening, you run!" She commended before attacking Danzo.

He smirked at how useless her efforts were, but Rin was the first one to know that she didn't stand a chance, she had tried to defend herself from them before after all.

She jumped on one of the Anbu, where he immediately used a sedative to calm her down.

In the instant the sedative got through her body, she started falling, quickly but surely she robbed his ninja's pocket, she threw an explosive card toward the door, where both her and the Roots were, making all of them blew up.

She was immortal, so why not take it in profit now?

The explosive card was fast so few Anbu really fall in, with Rin herself, however Danzo and his hand mans made it out easily and unharmed. Her parent were a bit far from the explosion so they were safe.

"Now, an opening!" shouted Rin to her parents desperately as she was regenerating from the burns.

The Anbu ran toward them, Erika helped her husband to get up, and was going in Rin's direction.

"No!" Yelled Rin. "Don't come here run!" She said while dodging the Anbu's taijutsu, Rin wasn't strong but she was also one of Minato's pupil, he taught her how to defend herself.

The experience she won on her previous battles had helped her acquiring a better level, so using a kunai from the pouch she took she was holding her ground against that Anbu.

"How useless and stupid!" Commented Danzo before throwing a shuriken toward the little girl, it was fast so Rin avoided it last minute, at least that's what she thought, Danzo's shuriken are filled with futon(wind) chakra which gave them a higher attack perimeter.