Chapter 28~Waiting For Him

Edited!

After leaving her in the Minka Tobi swirled away.

'When i think he needed to go to work at such an important moment, that's my luck again.' She sulked inside.

She touched her forehead where he kissed her blushing slightly, a stupid smile sticking on her lips.

'I can't believe I am actually his girlfriend. '

'He said he will be back soon, I wanna be soon already!' She giggled rolling childishly on her bed.

'Seriously, who could believe I am twenty nine.'

'I am waiting forward to our relationship from now on, I have the feeling it's gonna get a lot better.'

Or maybe not.

Time skip~tomorrow morning:

Rin was sleeping comfortably in her bed, but the littles birds wanted to sing and the sun sent his beam all around the room making sure to wake her up.

She lazily opened her eyes to the shirtless hot guy in front of her, she looked at him, for a certain reason, she couldn't see his face.

"You are finally awake, Rin." Dropped Tobi hotly caressing her hair.

She blushed leaning her cheek against his soft palm giggling.

He raised an eyebrow.

"What's so funny?" He asked teasingly.

"I like my name on your lips."

"How about this.....I. Love. You. Rin." He said hotly, word per word in deliberate slow motion.

And then...

I woke up...

In her room, very much alone.

And the worst was that there was no birds, no sunbeam, just a gloomy sky announcing a storm.

It was a dream, of course. The young woman felt her face burning, she was as red as a tomato.

It look like she dreamt of a hot night between her and Tobi, she blushed hiding her tomato face in her palm.

'What will he think of me if he hear that, baka.'

She got out of my bed, took her bag and looked for her blue skirt, white half sleeved shirt, with heels of course, she checked sadly on her poor too few accessories, old and shabby, maybe she should buy some more, but lately she had to save some money.

If Tobi were to come today, she would like to be pretty, but not too much so he wouldn't notice, but she had to look pretty.

The day was very long, it all passed as she was helping Ookata-san and the others cast members.

By the way in the end nobody noticed that she tried to look different.

Two days after Tobi's depart:

Rin woke up in the morning super excited, even thought she waited hopelessly for Tobi to come those two last days, she had hopes that  he would definitely come today.

It was so troublesome that she had no idea about his time schedule, if they were a normal couple they would decide on a day where they can meet and she would prepare herelf accordingly for that special day, unlike their situation where she was always hoping and waiting.

But she won't give up, she will try to be attractive until he came back. After all it was just like a date.

She blushed, thinking about how will be their relationship from now on, she took all her clothes —not that she had many—  and laid the all of it on her  bed.