I need you

I need you, I need you like I need me, I need you like lungs need air, like the moon needs the sun.

I could never precisely explain in thoughts or words what this life to me truly means,

But I know my breaths would be silent if not for you, without you I'd be undone.

And I can't comprehend how I being me would ever be able to physically touch my dreams.

I am exceedingly aware of the fact that often times I make myself a hard person to love,

And I'm sorry for failing to voice just how I feel and instead showing you through a pen.

Know that you are every one of my dandelion wishes even when words are what I fall short of;

Know even when you irritate me I'm secretly grateful and every day my love for you deepens.

Skies once whispered incoherency, telling me to find something of no shape and no name;

I regret my closed mindedness to the fact that I was looking for you, blindly passing you by.

I craved your affection but filled with denial, absurdly, it was wanted answers I refused to claim.

I ached to be your needs and only want, but I was sure if I breathed you'd disappear out of sight.

It's true that without you my wants are no longer viable and the world to me would be colorless.

Your mind is breathtaking, and every story of both happiness and sorrow impeccably beautiful.

You're my fantasy escape, now that I have you I shall never let go, let that be to your affirmance.

Undeniably a sound unison, the depth of our is love eccentric, our ever twined fate indisputable.