In 65 more years

There's a feeling you get when you're with someone, be it exclusive or not and it's new. When the conversation starts to heat or the atmosphere to tingle, there's excitement, anticipation, with slight or an abundance amount of nerves. You flirt purposefully in the most meaningless way then you bite your lips and your muscles tighten in suspense as you wait for there reply. New relationships are fragile in a beautifully thrilling sort of way, you discover this person, test the waters, find the lines. It's a hair raising, blood rushing experience. With you, it is so completely and utterly different. With you I do not need to go further than to look at your face to hear what you would say if you weren't being quite. I know if stupidity slips through my mouth we will laugh rather than cringe trying to forget what I said. With you, every soft whispered word has a deeper meanining than physical attraction and the lines were not found from past existence but were made as we grew. With you it is comfortable, it is easy, because I loved you innocently before we fell. When our lips brush and your skin heats mine or you lay your head on my chest listening to my heartbeat as I run my fingers through your hair there is no blood rushing feeling for the fact that this is new; instead there's a tranquill fulfillment in the knowledge that in 65 more years nothing will have changed, that this will not fade.