Chapter 19 ☆ Opinicum's Rules

《Sierra》

As we finished writing our last names, Professor Louise spoke, "I'll now start telling you the rules."

Sachiel immediately took his notebook, and flipped the pages then he took his quill which catched our attention, including Professor Louise.

"Mr. Williams, what are you doing?" Professor Louise asked.

"Oh, uhmm. . . I'll-I'll just take notes." He awkwardly answered as he took his big glasses and wore it. I never knew he had those.

Eryn chuckled and whispered, "He's weird!" I smiled as a reply.

Professor Luoise just nodded twice and continued speaking, "Rule number one, you shall respect the Professors."

"Rule number two, you shall not use your strength for bad doings." She continued.

"What about Lightfoot, Professor?" A boy asked as he raced the hand of a thin boy that has big glasses-like Sachiel-. He looked 'more awkward' than Sachiel though he had his teeth, bent forward that made him look silly. "I don't think he has 'strength', Professor." He continued.

All of the students laughed, except Sachiel who just continued writing.

"Mister Phillip Morris, remember the first rule." Professor spoke with her right eyebrow raised. "That includes: You shall not talk while the Professor is still talking. Remember, we are your second parents."

Phillip put down Lightfoot's hand.

"What do you mean? Like a mistress?" Phillip whispered then giggled.

"I heard that, Mr. Morris. One more word, Mr. Phillip Morris. One more word and you're out the class." Professor fiercly said.

Phillip acted like zipping his mouth and giggled with his other pals.

"Rule number three, you SHOULD also respect your classmates." Professor said while looking straightly at Phillip.

Phillip just rolled his eyes when Professor Louise looked away and whispered, "Understood, Professor Louiseyyy."

"Don't you think he's being rude to Professor?" I asked Eryn but she just shrugged as she took a biscuit from her cape and ate it.

"I kinda understand him though. She's telling the ten rules every freaking three months and it's irritating!" A girl beside me whispered.

I faced her awkwardly.

She giggled, "Oh sorry, I must have surprised you." She said then she extended her hands to me and said, "I'm Jana Miriella. I am new here but I have a sister who is five years older than me, she's right there!" She pointed at a girl, sitting on the chair at the front using her vacant hand. "She's Willia Miriella." She continued.

I took her hand. "Oh okay, I'm Sierra Saga Shannon." I replied.

"Yeah, of course you are!" She exclaimed as she took back her hand. She was about to speak again when Professor Louise yelled, "Quiet, everyone! The rules are very important, you all should know!"

We all gave our attention to Professor Louise as she continued speaking, "Rule number four; one of the Blousarry Rules, if it's eight in the evening, you should all be in you bedroom."

Eryn poked me and offered me a biscuit, "Want one?" She asked with her mouth full. "No thanks. I'm not hungry." I replied.

"Rule number five, also one of the Blousarry Rules, your pets should be tamed. Pets, roaming around by themselves or without a wizard will be taken to the Animals of the Gnomes. Gnomes will take care of them." She said.

"Rule number six--" Professor Louise stopped when a piglet snorted as it ran infront the class, smelling something on the ground. "I just said the rule number five and now, here we are." Professor sighed.

She flicked her wand to the pig that made it float in the air. It's cute.

"Who owns this?" She asked loudly but no one answered. "No one? No one owns her?" She asked, looking at the piglet who kept on snorting.

"Then I should send her to the Animals of Gno---" she was cut off by a boy who ran infront the class to face Professor, "She's mine," he said.

"And you are?" Professor asked.

"I'm Lance Bayon, Professor." He answered as he bowed his head.

"He's new here right?" Jana asked me. "I don't know." I honestly answered.

"Well, Mr. Bayon, you should watch over your pet. Why'd you have a pet already? You're new here. Professor Hadiya should give that to you later." Professor Louise said as she lift down the piglet onto Lance's arms gently.

"Actually, I just saw her running around the hall yesterday when I was exploring this Academy, so I decided to get her, make her a pet, and name her Dee Dee." Lance was smiling while saying that as he pet his piglet, uhh Dee Dee.

Everyone laughed except Sachiel who still kept on writing something. What is he writing anyway?

"Dee Dee? That's a pathetic name, Bayon!" Phillip shouted as he continued laughing.

"QUIET!" Professor shouted. The laughing has stopped. "Go back to your seat now, Bayon." She ordered as Lance turned back and started walking towards his seat.

"He's cute." Jana whispered. I laughed a bit. "Oh really?" I smirked at her.

"Oh shut up." She blushed as she rolled her eyes.

"I'll continue now. Rule number six, you should all face your fears."

"Errr.." I heard Eryn mumbled while pouting.

"Rule number seve--"Professor stopped as if she noticed something because she looked at Eryn's direction. "Ms. Vesta. Could you stop eating? I believe it's not recess yet." She said.

Eryn swallowed her food before nodding at professor and keeping her biscuits.

"Rule number seven, only hurt someone if they hurt you. Never hurt them for no reason." Professor spoke.

"Rule number eight, you should not say vulgar words."

"Rule number nine, you should not cheat. It just makes success meaningless."

"Rule number ten, the last rule, protect those who cannot protect themselves."
Jana mimicked professor by saying the last rule as she rolled her eyes.

"Okay, that's all for now. Goodbye Opinicums." Professor said with a smile as she flicked her wand to the circle platform where she's on and it slowly put itself down.

"What are you all waiting for? Go to the class you want to be in. Just remember that each day, you should have 5 or more subjects okay?." She said while smiling.

"Yes, professor." Everyone replied.

Everyone stood up. We all went out Professor Louise's classroom.

Eryn pulled me close to Sachiel and Angelus and we walked together.

"Let's go in Professor Hadiya's class so we can have our pets!" Eryn excitedly said.

"Okay then." Angelus said.

◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

A/N: Unedited!

I wanna thank, The_Boss_101 and UrRegularPotato_ for following me! Thank youuuuuu!

*licks you hair one by one*