Chapter 44 ☆ Mia

《Eryn》

Right now, we're walking across the hallway with no destination.

The three of them told me everything Medea has done to my parents and to my friend while using my identity.

Which gave me a reason to loathe her more. I don't think I could ever forgive her.

"Tell your parents about it." Sierra said.

I nodded, "I will."

《Sierra》

"Eryn?" A familliar voice echoed behind me, Eryn looked stunned. So as Sachiel and Angelus.

I turned around. And met the same reaction as them.

"Mia..." Said Eryn, afraid.

"Stay away, Mia. We know everything. And we'll tell everyone." I said.

"Sierra, we meet again."

"I said, don't go near us." I firmly said.

"Yeah, back off." Sachiel said.

She raised an eyebrow, "Should I be scared?" She chuckled deviously, "You're weak."

I formed a water ball with my right hand, "I know what you are, right?" I smirked.

She frowned, "But I'm stronger."

"But you won't kill me."

"Sierra," Angelus spoke, "Let's go-"

He stopped when Mia's eyes turned red.

"Mia?" Angelus said.

"She's just a duplicate. She's not real." I said as I fisted my hands and the water became bigger.

In a blink of an eye, she disappeared right infront of us.

"Where'd she go?" Eryn asked.

"Sierra, watch out!" Angelus yelled as he stretched his arms as the force of wind pushed Mia away from me.

"Does she have a power?" Asked Eryn while looking at her.

Mia groaned in pain as she chuckled and stood carefully, "Sonaimad gave me a power." She grinned, "Now I'm stronger than you."

That's why she disappeared quickly on the mountain.

She disappeared again.

"Ready your wands!" I said.

"Is it possible..." Eryn spoke, "That her power is teleportation?"

"Impossible. She cannot inherit teleportation from someone because she's a duplicate. Sonaimad can't give her that power as well since someone has already gotten it." Sachiel said. "I'm pretty sure it was speed. She moves so fast that she can barely be seen if she runs."

"Right. Speed it is." Eryn agreed.

Sachiel hissed, we all looked at him and saw Mia, pointing a knife towards his neck, and pinning him.

She's strong.

"You little imbecile!" She said,

"Don't hurt him." I said.