I SAID I'M SORRY (short)

Dreamz was just minding her own business, earphones in and lips moving as she mouthed out the lyrics of the song she was listening too. She was so lost in the song that she was unaware of Gilbert slowly sneaking up behind her, his own smile on his lips. He had his arms about to wrap around her but he didn't complete his hug for Dreamz immediately turned around and punched him in the face at contact. 

He stumbled back, his hands flying up to his nose as he groaned meanwhile Dreamz' eyes widened in surprise- tearing her earphones out. 

"Bunny!" Came his muffled cry. "That hurt!" 

Her hands covered her mouth, the girl laughing slightly, "oh my god I'm so sorry, I thought you were going to attack me!" 

"Why would I attack you?!" 

"I don't know! I'm really sorry, I honestly wasn't thinking. It was just reflex!" 

"Well your reflexes are sehr unawesome und painful." The albino said, still looking as if he was in slight pain. "I just wanted a kissss." 

"Aww I'm sorry." The girl continued to laugh, shaking her head slightly. 

"You're not sorry!" 

"I really am Gilbert, i really am."

"You lie frau, you lie." 

"C'mon Gil. Just- Just come here." 

"No," he said sniffing a little as he turned away. "I'm leaving you." 

"Oh Prussia, honestly I'm really sorry I didn't mean too-" 

"Goodbye Frau." 

"Gil-" 

And with that he turned away dramatically walking off.