I don't like it (short)

Dreamz was sat at the kitchen bench, several textbooks laid to the side and one single notebook was open revealing various of sums as if hinting that the girl was in the middle of doing maths. However the notebook laid abandon, Dreamz much more transfixed on her phone as a distressed look came across her features. Having just walked in it wasn't long for Jett to see that something wasn't quite right. 

"What's up?" He asked, opening up the fridge searching for something. 

"The ceiling." Dreamz said in a dead tone. She sighed and put her phone down, shutting her eyes as she pinched her nose. "I'm not liking everything that's been happening in the world lately." 

"Like...?"

"Matthew and Hope being broken apart." She said slowly, dropping her hand. "And now Alfred and Shelby... I don't like it. Especially now." 

"Why now?" 

Dreamz looked slightly uncomfortable, "because I'm playing counselor to both Alfred and Shelby and they don't know." 

Jett just snorted finding it amusing and at that Dreamz glared at him- deciding to chuck her notebook at him. 

"Shut up! It's not funny! It's really stressful actually!" 

"Why did you let this happen?" 

"Okay well um Shelby is my best friend so no I was not going to be some bitch and not check on her. Besides I'm stubborn as fuck. As for Alfred... He just started ranting to me about it all so you know..." Dreamz sighed again. "I'm literally screwed over if they find out." 

"Okay well what exactly have you been saying to Alfred?" Jett wondered, now shutting the fridge unable to find what he wanted. 

"Just trying to show him how absolutely close minded and dumb he's being in the calmest, nicest- most patient way possible." Dreamz explained. "All the while trying to reassure him that everything's going to be okay and whatnot." 

"Just saying I hope they find out, it'll be the funniest thing." 

The female however didn't see it like that, looking to be distressed once more as she thought about the repercussions, "no, it'll be so bad. Alfred's going to yell at me and then Shelby's stop going to talk to me and then I'll lose both of my friends and it's just going to be a mess." She groaned. "I just want to help them get past this and get back together." She whined . 

"Yeah i don't think that's going to work out for you sheila." 

Dreamz slammed her hand on the bench and pointed at Jett, "hey," she said seriously. " I'm great at being a therapist for people okay? I'm already helping some other guy with his love life and it's actually going great, so um yeah don't dis my skills dude." 

 Jett just looked at her blankly before shaking his head, he reached over and then ruffled her hair, "whatever you say Dreamz."