TAN: Confusion

Dennis hadn't been feeling well, the past month or so taking it's toll on his mental health. He was more prune to mood swings which left him feeling drained, more prune to random moments in which he could not say a word at all, more prune to confusion. 

And that was the part he hated the most. 

Usually he's so sure on what to do, on knowing whether people are okay or not, on knowing what to say. But as of recent he has no idea. No idea whether it's his gut telling him or something else, no idea on what doing a certain thing will cause. And as of recent he's been experiencing more of that, especially with his recent hanging out with the boys. 

God, he knew he shouldn't have gone it was such a shit idea. What made him even say yes? The guilt that came with him distancing himself from them? The idea that if he had gone something dramatic would happen? Well good fucking job Dennis, you listened to the more selfish part of your thinking and now it might have cost you your friendship with your bro. 

He pinched the bridge of his nose, his eyes shut as he groaned in frustration and irritation at himself. God ever since that kiss Spence has been acting different towards him, he should have sat it out. He knew he should have. Right now he bet that he and Spence would currently be talking on Snapchat joking about some things or freaking out over Comet vs the Forces of Evil. But now, it's just... Awkward? 

He did send a bunch of texts apologizing for that night and Spencer responded to that but things were still feeling... Off? Tense? God who knows? Den was probably making this a bigger deal then it actually was. Everything's probably fucking fine and he's just overreacting. Yeah... that's what it is, what it has to be. 

Snatching his glasses from his bedside table he then got out of bed, trudging down the hallway and into the kitchen where he met Kylie who was leafing through a magazine. She looked up from the reading material and glanced over at him, seeming to be surprise.

"What?" He demanded tiredly. 

"Nothing just that..." She paused. "You're not wearing a shirt... And you're not freaking out." 

Upon her words he then looked down at himself seeing his bare torso and the scars the crisscross it, although while they seem to be evident to him they seemed to be faint to Kylie. He just sighed and shrugged, not finding himself caring about it as he went to make himself hot chocolate. 

"You know... You're also starting to look a bit..." 

"A bit what?"

"I don't know... Thinner? You're not looking as muscly as you did." 

"Probably because I haven't been doing that much sports." He said, getting out what was necessary for making his beverage. 

"Hmm... True. Has everything been okay though? You've been acting weird since that whole sleep over thing." 

"I..." He paused feeling conflicted on whether he should tell her the truth or not. He grimaced slightly. "I'll be fine, just something happened and I feel anxious about everything." 

"What happened?" 

"Can't say." 

"Why not?"

"Because then you'll start telling people." He pointed out. He then paused again as he realized something." And Julchen would get quite pissed off..." 

Kylie stared at him her mouth dropping open as her eyes widen, "HOLY SHIT YOU FUCKED CYNTHIA?!" 

"Wha- FOR FUCK'S SAKE KYLIE, NO." 

"Oh." She resumed to her usual demeanor, Dennis looking at her in confusion. 

"It was an all guys thing Ky, why the fuck would Cynth be there?"