The monster

This is all your fault. Those people will still be alive if you didn't mess everything up.
It's true...
I ruin everything I touch...
I'm thinking this in the town square, lost in a train of thought-when I run into somebody, causing them to fall to the ground.
They looked back up at me, their eyes filled with hatred.
"Watch where you're going, freak!"
A crowd had gathered around us.
"He knocked her over!" Somebody yelled.
A chorus of hatful remarks filled my ears.
"Monster!"
"Freak!"
"This is all your fault!"
"None of this would have happened if you were dead!"
"I-I'm sorry... I..." I started backing up, hitting the crowd.
They were closing in on me, and one person even had their sword drawn.
I pulled out a potion of invisibility, drinking it.
Immediately, I heard screams.
I run at the circle of the crowd, pushing through all of the people.
I ran.
I ran and I ran, until I couldn't run anymore.
I ran into the forest, the effects of the invisibility potion long gone.
I continue through the trees, until I reach a clearing.
I was staring up at my home- my lava house.
I climbed the ladder, opening the hatch to get inside.
I looked at all my stuff- remembering what Jesse had told me to do.
The only reason I was outside anyways- was because Jesse and her friends had made me a room in the hub.
She told me to come here and bring my stuff back.
I felt my face getting hot, and tears gather in my eyes.
I didn't mean to start any of this...
No.
This is the least I deserve, if anything.
I walk across the room, emptying the contents of the double chest, and putting them in my inventory.
I used my pick axe, grabbing my brewing stand, and doing the same thing with my enchantment table.
With them stacked in my arms, I tried to climb down the ladder, failing miserably.
Oh well... It was a stupid try anyways...
I pick up my things that had fallen, walking through the trees.
I broke through the trees, trying to keep on the outskirts of town- so that i'd avoid any other event like before.

----------------Time Skip----------------

I had finally reached the hub, it's stone walls and stained glass windows towering over me.
Last I remember, the hub wasn't this big...
I pushed through the glass doors, struggling with the stuff I was carrying.
"J-Jesse?" I asked. "I-is anybody... Here?"
It was completely quiet, and I was about to go wait outside, when I heard arguing.
"I'm telling you Jesse!" Yelled somebody that sounded like Petra. "I'm not letting her start with us."
"Aw, come on, Petra." Sighed Jesse. "Just because you don't like her, doesn't mean that everybody hates her."
Jesse and Petra walked around the corner, Petra crossing her arms.
"Oh! Hi, Ivor..." Jesse smiled, walking towards me.
"Hey, Jesse..." I huffed, trying to carry my stuff.
"Do you need any help?" Asked Jesse, gesturing to the pile of things in my arms.
"No. I'm just going to be able to carry this all around this place." I muttered sarcastically. "Of course I need help."
Jesse grabbed my enchantment table, and Petra grabbed my brewing stand.
"How... How did you carry this without dying?" Puffed Jesse, struggling around the enchantment table.
"I took my last potion..." I sighed.
It was a potion of strength, and my last one, too.
"Come with us- I'll show you around..." Huffed Jesse.
She led us to a long hallway, a spiraling staircase at the end that was made of Quartz.
"This is the residential wing, where we'll all be living- in the other hallway are a number of rooms varying in purposes..." Jesse trailed off.
"What... What are the purposes?" I asked.
"Y-you'll have to ask... Lukas... He built all this..."
Wow.
Lukas did all this?
Even I've got to admit- that's pretty impressive.
We walked down the hallway, until we reached a door with a blue frame.
"This is Petra's room..." Sighed Jesse, gesturing to the room.
It has dummies of monsters and weapons on the walls- and the whole room had a blue light shining through it from the stained glass windows.
We continued walking, reaching a room tainted red.
It had redstone gadgets organized in neat piles on tables.
"This is Olivia's room..."
We passed a room made completely out  of obsidian, and heard an explosion come from it.
"That's... Axel's..."muttered Jesse, moving on.
"This is my room," she gestured to a light green tinted room. "And this is-"
"Hey, Jesse?" Asked Lukas, appearing from a room. "Have you seen my map?"
"What, map of the world?" Asked Jesse, trying to keep the enchantment table from falling.
"Let me take that..." Smiled Lukas, taking the enchantment table and holding it.
Jesse- glad to have her hands free- brushed hair out of her eyes.
"Thanks, Lukas..." She blushed.
"No problem... Hey, maybe you can help me with the new designs I've been working on?"
"The ones for the town?" Asked Jesse.
"Yeah..." Lukas started walking down the hallway again, and Jesse and I followed.
I can't believe that Lukas can carry the enchantment table with ease.
Well he has been rebuilding the town, so...
"Here's your room, Ivor..." Jesse smiled, pointing to a dark green tinted room.
"Thank you, Jesse..." I forced a smile.
Walking into my room, I placed down a double chest- putting all of the stuff inside it.
I placed down my brewing stand, looking around the room.
There was a bed in the far corner of the room, a dark evergreen color. There were dark wooden shelves pushed up against the walls, and I noticed Lukas standing in the doorway.
"Where do you want me to put your enchantment table, Ivor?" Asked Lukas.
"Just put it next to my brewing stand..." I huffed, sitting down on my bed.
Lukas placed it down, heading out of the room.
"Make sure you're ready for dinner at seven, okay?"
"Of course..." I sighed.
I heard the door close.
How can they let a monster like me live with them?
I mean, I killed my own friends.
How can anybody even look at me?
Jesse and her friends are just trying to be nice...
It's what they do.
I felt tears gathering in my eyes.
No.
I wouldn't cry.
Just... Just think about how fun it'll be here...