#GirlsArePeopleToo

Hey everyone! :)

So I just wanted to tell you that I may not update today or tomorrow. It's because I'm really busy and stressed with makeup work at school and my grades plummeted this quarter. Which makes me really upset and depressed.

Also, There is something I would like to discuss..
it's about what happened yesterday with me.

So I was in my Tennis class, and every single class, they separate the boys and the girls from each other. This part wasn't bad, but the girls always got the bad coach because people at tennis think we are just "Toys"

No joke. I'm not even kidding I promise. It's kind of crazy!

So the bad coach calls us,
"Crapola." "A bunch of Cocks." And other names along that area.

Sometimes it's creepy because he calls us "cutie pies" as well in a really dirty way..

What's worse is that the rest of the girls think I'm a nobody. That I'm invisible and no one can see me, that I play like crust.

The whole environment.. that I'm even forced to do this.. don't get me wrong, I LOVE tennis, but I don't like being treated as a Private Dancer by a 50 year old coach who is rotten.. :(

If any of you are also going through this in sports or anything speak up! Because this is Sexist and I believe girls can do anything they put there minds up to :)

Join me and will prove that girls should be treated like people and not toys!

#GirlsArePeopleToo🌺

Create your own hashtag!! This needs to end! :)