2016 Book Dedications and Honorable Mentions!

ᕼEY GᑌYᔕ! TᗯIᘔᘔᒪE'ᔕ ᕼEᖇE!

Today, I'm going to update on how my 2016 went and what plans I have for Wattpad, Real Life, And of course for you guys! Because you mean EVERYTHING to me!💕💕

2016 Reflection on Wattpad:
2016 was the year I joined Wattpad! And that is amazing ❤️❤️ This was the year I met all of you! And we lucky and proud to have 166 Followers with us! 💖There has been people that have been so sweet to me! All of you have been my main support at times when life was rough in the real world! 💖You guys always create peace and appreciate me! You are all beautiful and wonderful for that! Even when I stopped some really popular books📚📚like Ask/Dare FNAF.
Thank you for accepting me and accepting the people around our little community!

For you, here is the history of how I thought of the books I have and who I am going to dedicate it to! 😀😀

Fangle-True Lover Never Withers
This book was my first story I ever wrote on Wattpad!! It is such a joy to make! Although I have been confused on what is going to happen next, I still adore this book to bits!
This Book will be dedicated to b-ball_10 for supporting me with the story since I first wrote the chapter! You are amazing and inspiring! Thank you for all of your compliments and advice!! You are absolutely amazing!! Thank you for everything!!

FNAF SHIPS- My first ship book that was published right after Fangle! This was a place to accept ships and friendships in FNAF! I met so much new people after sharing my opinions and ideas!
This Book is dedicated to Gr8-K8! She was one of the amazing people I met during the making of the ship book! She liked Foxica while I liked Fangle! But we both showed that Foxica and Fangle fans can be friends! Thank you so much for all that you do!!

Ask/Dare The FNAF Animatronic
This book was the MOST popular book on my profile! It was such a pleasure to write and it was an amazing place for FNAF Fans to chill and hang out! I met lots of friends that way! Thank you for all of the love in that story!!
Dedicated to SpringTrap28cf for always giving me some fun asks and dares on that book and being an amazingly nice person that has TONS of positivity! Thank you so much for your positive attitude and for everything you do!!

How I Met My Heroes
This was my first YouTube Fanfiction! This is an amazing series with a bunch of my friends involved in it!! It has given me much joy!! And there are a lot of new people who love that book and it is close to their hearts!
This book is dedicated to BrokenSong345 for being an amazingly sweet friend! She always loved my writing and she is also a crazy YouTube fan as well! #Brokiplier #Jumoken
Thank you for making my day better and for everything you do!

Mystic Messanger x Reader Oneshots
This is my most recent story! I have really been into the Mystic Messanger Franchise! And I thought It would be cool to make Oneshots about each character! So far! Lots of people have loved it! Thank you for all of your support on the new book!
Dedicated to ThatOneLilFangirl for inspiring me to write Oneshots! She has a book called Crush x Reader and she has added so much positive feedback to the book! Thank you for everything that you do!!

And FINALLY!!! 💞💞💞

My Art and Photos Book!
My Most prized book and the FIRST book! You guys always inspire me to draw even better, even when you tell me it's good enough! It is the MOST important book to me! And this dedication goes to 3 Amazing People!
Dedicated to, MariBaee, Fnaf_Lover_Kitsune and derpykitten503
Your positive attitudes always make the community so much brighter here! You guys helped me through so much to help other users around you! You have been so sweet! And you three are always so positive with me! It makes me feel so much better everyday! Thank you for all that you do!

Those are ALL the dedications!! No more dedications until next year!!!

Here is some goals for 2017!!
-updating more frequently! (1 -2 stories per week not including Updates)

- helping people create support groups on Wattpad so they don't feel left out or alone!

-Creating peace around other ship books to make peoples lives better on Wattpad!

-Creating Speedpaints and Gaming Videos, and other ideas on Youtube

Those are mostly everything! I hope everyone has a wonderful New Year!! 😍😍😍

Thank you all for supporting me everyday! And making me feel bubbly and happy here! I hope nothing changes about this community!

People Who are Honorable Mentions This Year.....

Anti-gold
giannaguti
fnafcutie616
Blue-Freddy99
BeweartheBear
Lynn_FanFicLover
NightMareina
lionlover269
FireBall296
galaxyqueen156
SinnamonBunn

Thank you all!!

-TITY-TIᘔᘔᒪE💞💞💞