Chapter 9

~Felix P.O.V~

They were all here. Sandra, Ina and Julie look absolutely amazing.I turned around and his jaw dropped when he saw her.Julie was out of the ordinary wearing a white dress,we usually prefer black as a color but white works too.Sandra told the girls to go and take a drink.Then she came to me.

'Oscar come here.Have Felix told you the plan?'He just nodded.Ok so go there and talk to her...do something before Omar does' she said.I am so proud to have a girlfriend like her.She's so smart.

'I think we are making a pretty good job.' I said and I kissed her softly.Our kiss was interrupted by Julie

'Okay lovebirds you will have time for that later.What should I do?Which one is Olly?' She asked

'The one with black mask and a brown watch.You will recognize him easily.What you must do is something to distract him and keep him busy for a while..' I said.She winked and she went searching for Olly.

~Ina P.O.V.~

I went with Julie to take some drinks.When I looked around she disappeared. Great I must go alone now.I was staring at all kind of drinks.Something distracted me....actually someone was distracting me.

'Hey there.Don't know which one to pick...huh?' A tall blonde boy said.He had a beautiful black mask and behind which  two blue eyes were hidden.

'Yeah...kind of a hard decision.' I smiled

'Here take this one.It's very good' He said giving me a cup

'If I won't like it?How can I trust you' I teased him

'Trust me you'll love it' He said laughing.He has a perfect smile which lights up the room.I tasted the drink and surprisingly it was awesome.

'Which was your name again?' He asked me

'I'm Ina.Btw I must take one more glass of this for Sandra because I was sent to take some drinks' I said

'I'm Oscar.....which Sandra do you refer to?Felix girlfriend?' He asked kind of surprised.I nodded and went to them.They were in the opposite side of the ball room.I asked Oscar to come with me.I handed the drink to Sandra.

'Thanks.It seems like you have made new friends.Hey Oscar' Sandra said

'Wait...Do you know each other?' I asked

'Yeah,me and Oscar are in the same ba.....class' Felix said in a weird way.I went in kind of blocking mode when I heard my favorite song.

'OMG this is my favorite song.Lush life by Zara Larsson.' I yelled and Oscar laughed at my reaction.

'Do you wanna dance little girl?' Oscar asked and blushed a little bit.I totally agreed and went in the middle of the dance floor and started to dance.

~Felix P.O.V.~

Keep Oscar busy.Checked.I high fived with Sandra.She's my parter in crime.My thoughts were interrupted by Omar walking towards us.He just talked about how well is the party organised.Hmm I still wonder what had Julie done with Olly.