Chapter 12

~Julie's P.O.V.~

I was so nervous.My best friend was taken by a psycho ex best friend of her.I couldn't stand still.. only thing that I had in mind was to run away.I saw Olly,Felix and Oscar in the hospital room.I saw them talking but I couldn't hear a thing.I felt like the room was getting smaller and smaller.I started to breathe heavily and walk around the room...I  felt like I was going to pass out.I sat on the floor and I closed my eyes  when I heard someone bringing me back to reality.At first I didn't realize who was talking to me but after a few seconds I recognized the softness in his voice...it was Olly.

'Julie calm down.You need to breath.I am here with you.Everything is going to be ok' I heard his voice and opened my eyes slowly.The first thing I did was to jump into his arms.And cried a little.

'GROUP HUG' Felix shouted and jumped on me followed by Oscar.I was crushed under all the boys.We stopped when the door of the room opened.We were all looking at the door and we saw Sandra entering the room.

'What are you doing guys?!A group hug without me?' she said and she jumped

'That's my girl' Felix shouted

'Ok guys get over me...you are way too heavy' I said laughing.They all looked at me offended and then laughed.

'Let's find a way to get Ina back.' Oscar said.We all agreed to go to Oscar's place to make a plan.Olly and I went in his car,while Felix,Oscar and Sandra wanted to walk.When we got into Olly's  car he just stood there thinking.

'Olly,think out loud' I said and he didn't hesitate to talk

'I may or may not know the reason why Omar took her.' he said

'Well...what are you waiting for?Is about the fact that he has a crush on her?' I said

'Honestly...I'm not sure if I want to tell you because you maybe will change your opinion about Ina' he said.I just freeze there.

What on Earth could be that bad?She told me everything about Omar and stuff like that...but she wouldn't lie to me.I know that.She is not that type of girl.

'Olly please tell me....now' I said staring into his blue eyes

'Julie you must promise me that you won't tell the boys or Sandra.I want to make sure that you are on my side...but before that I need to confess something.Did you go to school in Copenhagen?' he asked

'Yeah....why?' and from here I started to think that we had been at the same school.But how could I didn't notice him?

'Oh gosh....then you are that Julie.Remember me?I was the guy that always stood in the back of the class' when he said that I started to remember.He was also the guy that spread the word that I had 100 cats....which wasn't true at all.Moreover I hate cats.

'The one that spread the rumor that I had 100 cats...right?Why?Everyone was laughing at me and considered me a freak...you destroyed my reputation...I hope you are aware of that' I said

'I know and I am so so sorry.I hoped that you would talk to me...I thought that you would stay with me because I was feeling lonely.Since you caught my eye I thought that I may have a chance to talk to you.Oh and one more thing...did you remember OM?' he said with some guilt tears in his eyes.

I really felt bad for him and I know that the others laughed at him but I didn't laugh.I wanted to defend him but my reputation was more important to me then.I was so stupid....and of course I remember OM...I tried to find him for so many years.He was the guy who left tulips in my locker almost every day along with a note.I was so impressed by one of his poems and I kept that in my wallet.I still have it there.

'Wait a second' I said and searched for my wallet and took out the purple note and I started to read out loud

'We are like strangers,we pass by each other everyday,I see your beautiful face,I know your name.......but we never greet each other on the hallway.In the end I'm afraid that we will forever remain strangers' when I finished that Olly was looking at me shocked.It  was very strange

'Have you still kept that?You receive that on your birthday which was a long time ago' and when he asked that I realized that he was OM.

'So you were OM.O comes from Oscar and M comes from....?' I said smiling

'Molander....my last na....' I interrupted him by giving him a big hug.I can't believe that I found him.I am soo happy.

'I finally have found you.Omg thanks a lot for the tulips' he just smiled and started the car.

'It was my pleasure.But now you need to promise me that you won't tell the boys about this.' he said touching my hand

'I promise' I said while my smile widened 

'You are going to hear the true story about Ina and Omar.I don't know what Ina has told you but you need to hear me out.Ina dated Omar and while they were together she started to have a crush on dancers.Especially on her neighbor which obviously was a dancer.Omar started to dance because of her.He wanted her to be happy but all of his effort was for nothing.She cheated on him...at his birthday party.That's why he left without saying a word.And now he wants revenge.He wants to make her fell betrayed just like he felt then.' he said and he looked so relieved because he has someone to talk to.He may be right but I'm not sure.All I want now is to find her and discover the truth.

'I don't know what to say.I need to hear it from her.I'm not saying that I don't trust you but I want to make sure that is the truth.And don't worry I am on your side.' I said....to be honest I feel that he is still lonely and Omar is just using him.I hate Omar so much.

'Thank you so much Julie.' he said and we arrived at Oscar's place.They haven't arrived yet so we have to wait.

~Felix P.O.V.~

I wanted to walk because I need to ask Oscar something.Maybe Sandra know also some things that I may not know.

'Guys I have a question' Sandra asked

'Sure babe what's up?' I said

'What is the whole story between Omar and Ina?And why would he want to take her?'she asked

'Whoa woah.That's two questions' Oscar said laughing and she playfully hit him in his arm.Man I like when she does that

'Well....all we know is that they were together and on Omar's birthday party he saw Ina kissing her neighbor and Omar thought that she cheated on him.That is his side of the story'I said

'I think that she wouldn't cheat on him and it was a misunderstanding.I am sure about that' Oscar said

'Why so sure?Isn't Omar your friend?' Sandra asked Oscar

'He is but I don't trust him.He is using Olly only for his purposes.I don't like that fake type of people' he said

'Honestly I don't trust him either' I said.What I said is totally true because he did a lot of things.I don't want Julie to be influenced by Omar or Olly.I am afraid of that.

'Oh I see....but he won't hurt her,will he?' she asked and looked into my eyes

'We need to be prepared for anything' I said and kissed her cheek

*******************************************************

Heeey guys....what do you think about the story so far? :D